1 Question 1 Problem

I’m not @Chris but maybe I can help. Horizon requires .NET Framework 3.5 to open and function, at least it did in the past, maybe things have changed in the past month or so. Check to see if you have it installed or tuned on in Control Panel> Programs> Programs & Features> and then click on “Turn Windows Features on or off” on the left. Turn it on if it’s disabled or download and install it if you don’t have it.

Download it at Horizon Xbox 360 Modding Tool | WeMod.

Hi it’s me on a different account the other one got placed on hold for some reason. Anyway I checked the Program and features thing you told me about and it’s already checked, but is there a way to convert Horizon from a DLL into an exe

Since I as I mentioned in the post I have seen someone talk about it being an exe so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. If not is there another way to fix this issue

I deleted and reinstalled it about 8 times even through the link you gave me unfortunately I still have the same problem

Look, horizon isn’t just an exe. It is a bunch of different files working together. Once installed, launching the exe will start horizon.

If you are worried you are launching the wrong file, (on the keyboard) hold the home key (windows logo) and R key, then when the “run” window pops up paste in C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\Horizon.exe and press enter.

The horizon logo usually means that it is booting.

I did as told but how long does it take for horizon to pop up after the logo

I see in that line of code or whatever it says (86) does that mean it is an 86 bit file cause my laptop runs on x64

it is 86 for both 32- and 64 bit computers so that shouldn’t be an issue. It sounds like you are experiancing infinite loading times. Not sure how to fix that. You could remove all horizon files before reinstalling just to make sure there aren’t any corrupted horizon files causing your issue.

The folders I can find are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development
and
%localappdata%\Daring_Development_Inc

Uninstall horizon once more and check if any files are still left. You can go to the folders by using the trick I explained earlier (but with the above folders instead).

Ok I will try that

sadly I still have the same problem:(

It’s checked already