Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
This is the official discussion topic of the Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. God Mode
3. Unlimited Logistics

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/06/2019
    Started development

• 12/06/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 03/17/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi, i was playing a skirmish and i think the unlimited resources only worked once, and gave me a lot of quanta, the unlimited health didn’t work nor the logistics, and like i said only 1 time out of several skirmishes did i get the the quanta, no metal or the other resource though

This trainer does NOT work at all for me…

Make sure you’re using a legitimately bought Steam version of the game.

The game was updated 4 days after the current trainer was released, so it’s possible that the trainer is also in need of an update.

Click here for information on getting a trainer updated.

Can also confirm the cheat does not work with legitimate Steam copy.

You’ll need to vote for an update. Use the link in the post above yours to help you find out how to do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, this is an interesting one. At first, it seemed to sorta work, though not immediately, but then it kinda… Didn’t. I’d need to test further.

BTW, you need to make sure the version of the game you’ve attached the trainer to (DX12, Vulkan, etc.) is the same as the one you’re actually running, or it will launch an extra window of the game. You just gotta choose the renderer in the game’s options menu.

Update (to prevent double-posting): Did some testing by starting a new skirmish map, where I noticed the cheats weren’t working at all. So I decided to try and unhook and reattach the trainer and found that it couldn’t connect to the game anymore, recommending that I restart the game. Will continue to test.

2nd update: The game seems to stop the trainer in some way within a few minutes of starting. For the record, I’ve only tested the Vulkan version so far, DX 11/12 needs to be tested too.

3rd update: Well well well, this one is really interesting. DX12 gave me the same result as before, but when I unhooked the trainer and went back in, the cheats had nonetheless applied. Not only that, but they stayed applied for some time after the trainer was unhooked, until it stopped like the one before.

Final Report:
Despite Vulkan and DX12 not working with the trainer, DX11 turned out to work perfectly. None of what happened before happened with DX11, Unhooking/Reattaching and Disabling/Enabling cheats, meaning the cheats worked perfectly without flaw!

Therefore, I recommend that users use the DX11 version of the game, with the trainer attached to the correct DX11 file (look at the end of the filename, it should say DX11). I also recommend adding to the Readme/Notes that the trainer only properly works with said version of the game.

PS: It should be said that I used my GOG copy for my testing. I have no idea if the steam version is similar.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed post helps out alot
Also this was made for the steam version so that’s probably where you were having the problems from. But any how it looks like you got it to work.
The game would need a trainer made for GOG version if you have any more problems
It does say " cheats and trainer for steam " right at top.
But thanks again for detailed post :+1:

1 Like

:wink:

I tested with my GOG version because trainers from WeMod typically works without needing a new variants from the maker, which I’ll contribute to how well the trainers are coded :+1:

Update: Managed to fit in some minor testing before breakfast, 'cause why not? Noticed some differences using it on the Steam version of the game compared to the GOG one I used before, but I’m not quite feeling able to write a proper post about what I found yet (and I don’t want to accidentally spread misinformation). What I can say, however, is that once again, DX11 is the way to go for the best results.

PS: This might be the last thing I test for a while. I’ll see if I can get myself to write about the differences between Steam and GOG, though they’re mainly about quality of life than anything (that I don’t think the maker needs to worry about), but I got a lot going on personally, so I can only give so much of myself to testing stuff.

1 Like

Similar to others, I’ve noticed that, for the Steam version, God Mode doesn’t work in the campaign. Yet it worked fine in the tutorial. Infinite resources/logistics did work for me in the campaign mode.

The Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

God Mode not working for me at all. probably just me

I was playing this last week, Everything was working fine. Game has not been updated Since 2019.
Launch in the the map and then activate the cheats.

Ya i figured it was just me lol. I’ll get it figured out

Idk if this is the right place to ask, But I installed the game through steam, went to play it, but the trainer said it only works for the 64x version of the game, and I have the 32x version installed. How do I change/fix this?

EDIT: Weird, I started the game then activated the trainer and it worked fine. Cool.

Yes that is another way to get the trainer to find the game glad you got it to work

This just means that you need to launch the game first. :slight_smile:
See here: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre

So after the cheat trainer worked initially, I can’t seem to get it to work again. The cheats do flip to the “on” position, but nothing is effected in game. Worked only once in skirmish mode and then in one campaign mission, but the next day when I went back into campaign the cheats did not work. The unlimited resources keeps returning back to the off position on its own.

does it also work online?