ZOMBI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ZOMBI
This is the official discussion topic of the ZOMBI Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Flash Light
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Upgrades
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/07/2019
    Started development

• 12/07/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The ZOMBI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you @MrAntiFun for taking the time to build this trainer. And reminding me that this game exists.
Been intending to try this game for a while, but it’s existence completely slipped my mind until just now.

Thank you and merry early Christmas. :slight_smile:

excuse me for asking a dumb question but I am unsure what it means by upgrades is it referring to everything that can be advanced in the game such as both gun parts and the backpack expansions or just the gun upgrade parts?

just the gun upgrade parts

Just letting you know, if you use the Unlimited Upgrades during the Letters Of Dee Quest, it breaks it leaving you with over 100 letters and the scientist not taking or acknowledging you have them. So you can’t progress and ruins your save if you saved with 100 letters.

Not a big worry, could just be me but letting you know.

1 Like

I did notice a bug last time I played not sure what it was but when I get ak the game just proceeds to do spray and pray endlessly even when I am not pressing the trigger and continues to fire not sure if it’s something with unlimited ammo or not.