Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Command  Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Production
2. Current Money
3. Current Power Production
4. Current Power Usage
5. Selected Units Super Health
6. Selected Units Weak Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/08/2019
    Started development

• 12/08/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

my cheat wont work my game version is 1.9.0

Can you please be a bit more descriptive? :slightly_smiling_face:

Which cheat doesnā€™t work?

All of it.It has a sound but the cheat wont turn on.

Instant production, power production, and money all work for me (I havenā€™t used power usage so i canā€™t vouch for it)

I HAVE noticed that Super health and Weak health donā€™t always consistently work. And when they do, sometimes it randomly seems to stop working later on for units it seemed to initially work on. Itā€™s also not consistent whether i can use the app or I need to hit a keyboard button the times it did work.

Update 12/15/19- So apparently it doesnā€™t work on vehicles almost every time, never works on planes- BUT works on most infantry (not engineers and commandos)

I have also found that none of the cheats are working for me, i even tried changing the hotkeys as ā€œF1ā€ through ā€œF10ā€ are used as hotkeys for unit production in game, and suspected the conflict was the issue. Changed them to numpad keys but found no luck unfortunately.

Iā€™ve found that sometimes using Super Health on selected units instead selects random enemy units. It did this to a group of vehicles and the GDI Commando.

Can you do a test?
Try the cheat with your mouse cursor hovering over an enemy unit (as in not selecting it, just hovering over).

My theory is that the cheat also affects units that the cursor is touching in the game or in the mini-map. This was the case in another C&C trainer (C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising) with a different non-WeMod trainer that I used a very long time ago. The cheat would give super health to whatever units your cursor was touching, whether they were yours, an allyā€™s, the enemy or even civilian structures, not just those that are selected. I think it took me a couple games to figure out what was going on back then.

1 Like

That is indeed what happens. Cheeky of those Nod brigandsā€¦

1 Like

when i try to use the super health cheat it only seems to work for some units. with gdi it only works for riflemen, apcs (sometimes) and predator tanks. nod it only seems to work on the fanatics (oh the irony) and scrin it only seems to work on some of there flying units.

Welcome to the community @laughingluke29.

Please see my previous post above. The super health cheat affects units that are selected and also units that the mouse cursor is touching.

i have tried like you suggested but like before it only seems to work on a select few units and if i dont have any selected or my mouse over them it will give the super health to the nearest unit/ units.

So I tried using this trainer, the problem is the ā€˜Super Healthā€™ cheat. It works with militia and other normal infantries, except Engineers and Commandos (Nod, Scrim, or GDI). The Super cheat does not work with vehicles almost at all. Would be nice if it had ā€˜God Modeā€™ like Kaneā€™s Wrath. The best advice would be removing the ā€˜Super and Weak Healthā€™ cheat and adding ā€˜God Modeā€™ would make it easier and minimalistic.

Hello,

As with most of the Command & Conquer games, the health cheats will work with whatever units are selected or are touching your mouse cursor. Itā€™s a limitation of the game itself. Just make sure your mouse cursor isnā€™t touching any units before activating the cheats.

I can confirm that this trainerā€™s super heath function does not work as described by creator or moderators. When using this, random enemies will also get super health. This can even be enemies that are off screen. It has nothing to do with where the mouse cursor is located. Also no matter what units you have selected or where your mouse cursor is, it only works on certain ground troops for GDI. Super health also stops working entirely at random.

This trainer used to work for anything the mouse was hovering over or anything selected, as stated by the moderators above. Buildings, vehicles and troops. However with whatever update the game has received over the years, this trainer is not functional currently.

1 Like

Wanted to add that Iā€™m having the same issues as Eremon1, and the super health option only works on some specific infantry units, rather than on all buildings and units.

I remember using the Kaneā€™s Wrath trainer, and that one had a God Mode option which made everything the player controlled invincible, regardless of what kind of thing it was, be it a unit, or building. Maybe that kind of option could be added into this trainer to replace the Super health option? Just an idea I had.

Still, I hope that the trainer can be looked at and updated in future, as aside from the Super health and Weak health options, the trainer works completely fine, which is good news. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No, it doesnā€™t. Multiple people have reported to you that this isnā€™t the case.

I remember before MRAntiFun joined WeMod team he made this C&C trained work with Origin version, because i used to play with that trainer, but iā€™ve lost it after i formatted my pc and now i see he Joined WeMod Team, wich is good, but now his trainer only works with Steam and not Origin version? when will he make it for Origin too again? :frowning:

can we get the cheats for origin please ?

1 Like

none of the cheat is working on me
can you do some think?