MudRunner Cheats and Trainer for Steam

MudRunner
This is the official discussion topic of the MudRunner Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Fuel

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/08/2019
    Started development

• 12/08/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 09/03/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Spintires: MudRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

This happens for both Steam and epic games version of the game.

. Try and start the game first then alt tab out and press play after game is running click back to game
This was made back in 2019 game has probably updated since then , trainer mite need an update too

Ok so the trainer does need updated and needs to be made for the 64 bit version not the 32 bit version

Why is it still not updated? Only the health and Fuel can’t be that hard to update right?

3 Likes

I’m sorry for my English, but I urgently need these mudrunner codes because I wanted to play it but they don’t work

The MudRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

just out of curiosity will ever be released for epic games store, not trying to bother you about just curiouos