Shenmue 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Shenmue 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Shenmue 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Tokens
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Freeze Time
7. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/13/2019
    Started development

• 12/14/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Shenmue 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi the shenmue 3 mods crashes/closes the game every time you enter into combat mode where your fighting people with martial arts, this is the only issue iv had so far. also my version of the game is the backer version if that helps.

The freeze time instant ctd and yes soon as you enter combat too
also the crash in combat has nothing to do with activating any single cheat it crashes while loading into fight just with the trainer activated i:e the play button
so then tried to enter combat without trainer or play button active
i hit play after loading but soon as i hit numpad 1 game got fatal error text popup

Started working once i putting wemod in beta

Ok. So got it to work ? Great glad you figured it out. Sometimes new trainers need to find bugs and get worked out

I can’t enter a fight! It shuts the game down. Can you kindly fix it?

Can you PM me your save to save time? The cutscenes in this game are brutally long :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

Whenever I enter combat and this trainer is active, it crashes the game. Is there a fix please?

See the post by @Instinct, just above yours. He’s asking people for save files to be PM’d to him so they can look into this.

How do I do this?

To send him a message, tap/click his profile picture in the post above then select “Message”. Attach your save file in the message to him then the6 can take a closer look at the issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, is there any chance this trainer could be updated, please? It doesn’t work with my version of the game.

Can we get a Steam version for the cheats please?

2 Likes

Please give us a Steam version.

lol how isn’t there a steam version

Considering trainers are made or updated based on how many WeMod members own the game per platform, if there’s no Steam version then that simply means not enough WeMod members own the game on Steam for a trainer to be economically viable.

It’s a democratic system that ensures WeMod is prioritising spending its resources on the games/platforms people want the most.

Saying that, 9 out of 10 Steam trainers work on Epic games and vice versa. Simply change the .exe of the game in the trainer to test this.