Need for Speed Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Need for Speed
This is the official discussion topic of the Need for Speed Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze AI

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Use only in single player races.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/16/2019
    Started development

• 12/16/2019
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Need for Speed cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

More cheat pls
more drift points
stop timer

2 Likes

For Time Trails, Complete a lap and then stop and sit there with AI frozen so they get an awful time.

PLEASE UPDATE!!!.. keeps glitching really bad during races. To the point that the track completely disappears. PLEASE UPDATE!!!

Welcome to the community @aussievamp91. :slight_smile:

Please don’t use caps lock as emphasis in posts, it’s quite annoying and messy. Use bold text instead, if you need to grab attention.

The trainer is not causing the issue that you are experiencing. Trainers do not touch games in any way at all, they alter memory values in the RAM of your PC. So I cannot see how a trainer is causing a graphical glitch in your game.

Your issue is a bug in the game that has nothing to do with WeMod. A trainer update will not resolve this game-sided bug.

Third party links related to your issue (and proof it’s not a WeMod issue):

This problem happens when the car goes faster than the computer can load the road, he simply needs to upgrade his hardware, there’s nothing to do with the game or the trainer.
speaking from experience.

I would like to see a unlimited money cheat for need for speed 2015 please make this possible if u can

1 Like

Money in this game is stored server-sided rather than client sided. Therefore, a money cheat is not possible.

There was a glitch (now patched) that allowed people to get unearned money in the game. The devs banned or reset the progress of everyone who abused it, even if they never played online.

Got a good point,I don’t why it’s such a big deal I used the wemod on nfs heat with unlimited money and nothing happened I’d played online and solo,I didn’t get kicked offline

if ya’ll can add the money cheat for nfs heat i didn’t see why u can’t do it in nfs 15 but i do enjoy the wemod program so far.

Better make a cheat on drift points.

1 Like

can you update with more cheats?

1 Like

Why has the steam version not been done yet it was at number 1 spot too be done now its gone down in list below crap games

1 Like

I was wondering if someone could make a money cheat, like money multiplier or infinite. and then maybe a exp cheat as well.