Pathfinder: Kingmaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
This is the official discussion topic of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Weight
3. Mega Exp
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Spells
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited BP
8. Fast Projects
9. Super Stats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/03/2018
    Started development

• 10/03/2018
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/11/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/11/2018

• 08/18/2019

• 08/18/2019

• 09/03/2019
    Updated notes

• 12/17/2019
    Updated notes

• 11/03/2020
    Unlimited Weight cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Spells cheat added
    Unlimited BP cheat added
    Fast Projects cheat added
    Super Stats cheat added
    Updated notes

• 08/01/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Pathfinder: Kingmaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

1) Do something related to the cheat before enabling the cheat itself! (Unlimited Money/Items)
2) Load a save file first before pressing “play” on WeMod!
3) This game should be played in Windowed mode while using WeMod!

1 Like

Hi REPPIN !

I wouldn’t pretend to say that I know better than you how to use your trainer but I tested and concerning myself, I only use the “Unlimited Life” function so I won’t mention anything about the others.

I was able to activate it after loading a game indeed but not only. I was also able to activate it after the start dialog in the large room without loading a game but through “New game”.

I was able to activate the trainer using the “Play” option so like all other trainers I could start the game with the trainer and not by clicking on “Play” after loading a game.

That’s it ! I think this trainer should move to the first position in the choice and change “Maybe compatible” to “Compatible”. Used with the Steam version of the game.=

2 Likes

Please update does not work

3 Likes

Hi Reppin…your mod worked great until the recent (and massive!) update to the game. Any chance of updating it to get it working again?

5 Likes

Any chance for an update to this trainer? Huge update broke it.

3 Likes

hi there, since the last couple of updates to the game, all mods have stopped working for me :sob: i hope it isn’t just me and we need an update for the mods.

2 Likes

yes, please. This needs an update!

3 Likes

Hello guys, is there any hope for an update?

3 Likes

Hi Reppin , could you please update the [pathfinder;kingmaker cheats and trainer for steam], it does not work since the new update was release , thank you

It just doesnt work.

3 Likes

Hi, is there any chance of an update for this? None of the cheats work.

3 Likes

The Pathfinder: Kingmaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Weight cheat added
  • Mega Exp cheat added
  • Unlimited Spells cheat added
  • Unlimited BP cheat added
  • Fast Projects cheat added
  • Super Stats cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I am having no luck getting super stats to work. I am doing what it says but its not doing anything.

Help or whatever would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

i did activate the mega stat thing and only my speed improved to 900 the others not,
how can i speed now back

Hi @MrAntiFun !

Thanks a lot for this update!

Would you add Freeze time Cheat? thanks

are this pc trainer still 100% working fine with the current update on game of steam version ??

Superstats needs work since its not working except to give 999 speed. any way to control how high the stats go since high Int,Wis and Cha will give more spell slots then we have spells available and that stops us from leveling up characters
Thank you

1 Like

Super stats is weird, it will take several saves to get all stats to 999, but also ruins game because speed the characters walk is way too fast and it glitches you into areas you shouldn’t have been able to get to yet. I am having issues with unlimited health, money and spells… None of these seem to work for me. Unlimited weight, mega exp, and unlimited items work just fine… Haven’t got to the point yet for unlimited BP and Fast Projects.

2 Likes