Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
This is the official discussion topic of the Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Actions
4. Fast Kill
5. Super Running Speed
6. Unlimited Artifact Points
7. Unlimited Weapon Parts
8. Unlimited Scrap
9. Unlimited Mutation Points
10. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/23/2019
    Started development

• 12/23/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

windows 10?

Ya should work windows 10 fine as long as it’s from epic

I’m using Windows 7 with a copy of Epic Games Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden attempting to gain access to “Super Running Speed” in my game.
The “play” button on WeMod doesn’t find my copy of the game, so I put in the directory of my executable as best as I could find it. These are the directories of the two executables that I have tried, neither have worked:
C:/Program Files/Epic Games/MutantYearZeroRTE/ZoneUE4.exe
C:/Program Files/Epic Games/MutantYearZeroRTE/ZoneUE4/Binaries/Win64/ZoneUE4-Win64-Shipping.exe
How do I get your trainer working?

Can try to start the game from epic try one exe if it dont work try the other but once you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after usually works sometimes like that