Power & Revolution 2019 Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Power  Revolution 2019 Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Power & Revolution 2019 Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Inflation
2. Unlimited Manpower
3. Max Popularity

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/23/2019
    Started development

• 12/23/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 03/24/2020
    Max Popularity cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Power & Revolution 2019 Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

its very cool i like the options . but can you maybe add a “super fast grow population” option ?
that when i activate it i just skip one day and have then 100 000 people more ?

1 Like

Could use popularity cheat, super population growth like @Silver1 said and insta-pass any law. Last one would be living the dream, lol.

1 Like

update

1 Like

Can anybody help me to find language files in Power & Revolution 2019 and which programme I need to use?

1 Like

new cheats

1 Like

The Power & Revolution 2019 Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Max Popularity cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Yo. Can you update the trainer to add the option to increase military units by 1000? For example, if I’m waging a war against another country and I send out 100 helicopters, I’d use that option to make it so that there were 1100 helicopters, and so on.

I’m even willing to pay cash for this option to be added.

3 Likes

Hi STiNGERR,

I love your trainer and really enjoy the No Inflation and Unlimited Manpower cheats in particular.

Power & Revolution 2020 is now available on Steam. If there’s anyway you would consider making a trainer for the new game, it would be greatly appreciated. Either way, you’re awesome for making the 2019 trainer and hope we can look forward to a 2020 trainer. Best regards.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @MightyZipper396. :slight_smile:

All trainers need to be voted for via the WeMod desktop app. The more votes a trainer has, the higher up the development queue it goes.

Search for the game in WeMod. Select the result under the “Requestable Games” header. Then click “Vote”. :slight_smile:

Needs an update, hope the cheats from the base game and 2020 edition makes upto 2019 edition! thanks for the trainer!