Disco Elysium Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disco Elysium
This is the official discussion topic of the Disco Elysium Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Super Stats
2. Unlimited Skill Points
3. Unlimited Money
4. Freeze Timer
5. Easy Conversation

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/27/2019
    Started development

• 12/27/2019
    Released trainer with 24 cheats

• 07/05/2020
    Super Stats cheat added

• 07/05/2020
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added

• 04/05/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Disco Elysium cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 23 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The stat changes don’t seem to stick. Whenever you allocate a new point or take physical/morale damage, they seem to return to their original values and you have to re enable each one. Maybe add a button that re-triggers the stat cheats without changing your selected values?

3 Likes

I can’t get the “Freeze Timer” option to actually stop the clock from incrementing. I’ve tried triggering the cheat via hotkey F2 while in the main gameplay screen, as well as while in the inventory screen. I think it doesn’t work!

Not working as intended, the stats changes go to normal after any kind of leveling up, sadly.

1 Like

After a level up stats could reset due to how the game works, just set the stats again and it should work fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please update: Stats do not stay as intended. They always go back to normal after about
5-10 minutes.

Please incorporate a button that decreases all stats and increases all stats or please fix.
Thank you!

3 Likes

game update broke the trainer as none of the stats or easy conversation work. Thanks for your time and work!

Changes:

• Super Stats cheat added

Changes:

• Unlimited Skill Points cheat added

So I’m using easy conversation and it seems to work (i got a legendary check a few times in a row) but a medium check failed.

I know it’s a bit soon, but when do you estimate that these cheats will be updated for the Final Cut, which just released? The trainer doesn’t seem to be working at all.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s broken now sadly, the update is amazing so I hope the Wemod trainer will get an update asap as right now it just says it’s loading but never fully loads :frowning:

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun please take a look at this when you get the chance. I really want to use the trainer with the new update, since a whole lot of new content got added.

4 Likes

Any word on this? I really want to dive further into the game.

3 Likes

any update? :worried:

2 Likes

Just a heads up, the March 31st patch for this game has caused the trainer to no longer work. Thanks

2 Likes

Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting xD

2 Likes

Apparently Disco Elysium is currently #21 on the to be updated list so we’re going to have to need some pro users to give it a boost to move it closer to the top :frowning:

2 Likes

An update would be amazing

2 Likes