Ashen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ashen
This is the official discussion topic of the Ashen Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Fast Kill

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/27/2019
    Started development

• 12/27/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Ashen cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Could you possibly add unlimited items and Also, add unlimited health for your Alley?

Please & Thank you.

He will have to take a look and see if its possible when he has a chance to get back and look at one

than you kindly do you know how long?

I know its been 2 years since any update has come to this but is there anyway someone can add the unlimited items to the steam version? Because right now its only for the Epic Games ver

The cheats now crash the game when used needs an update.

Could we please have some additions to this trainer for the steam version? Preferably unlimited items at the very least. Thank you, Respectfully.

These mods for steam currently do not work at all. My game just crashes as soon as I hit Play.

Is anyone making a mod for the PC/XBOX version? I would be most grateful if that ever came to be.

Please update the trainer is broken thanks.