Darksiders Genesis Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Darksiders Genesis
This is the official discussion topic of the Darksiders Genesis Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Wraith
3. Unlimited Hotstreak
4. Unlimited Gauge
5. Unlimited Jumps
6. Set Boatman Coins
7. Set Souls
8. Set Trickster Keys
9. Set Potions
10. Unlimited Horse Stamina
11. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/06/2020
    Started development

• 01/06/2020
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 02/13/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/18/2020

• 08/10/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Darksiders Genesis cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Buenas, escribo para decirles que estoy muy conforme con la aplicaciĂłn, mi familia y yo disfrutamos de su ayuda siempre. Pero con el Darksiders Genesis no funcionan los trucos, me gustarĂ­a saber si pueden solucionarlo a la brevedad, muchas gracias.-

Good, I write to tell you that I am very happy with the application, my family and I always enjoy your help. But with the Darksiders Genesis the tricks do not work, I would like to know if you can solve it shortly, thank you very much.-

Hello @MrAntiFun,

Seems the trainer is only allowing unlimited health. the rest of the cheats dont even turn on. Not sure whats happening, but can you please take a look at it for us?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Another job well done MrAntiFun! Though I’m having some issues with this trainer after coming back from about week or so of not playing.

I get the message that the trainer is not compatible with my current game version. While some of the items work, most of them do not.

Unlimited Health, Wrath, and Jump works. Everything else does not. Horse Stamina and One Hit Kills do not even activate.

Changes:

I cant seem to get anything to activate other than the health and wrath cheats. the others make the sound like they were turned on, but those that are under the “inventory” section and the “activated” and “deactivated” sounds at the same time. Maybe its because I have it through Origin and not Steam?

Yes that’s probably exactly why. This was made for steam version.
Would probably need a whole new trainer for the other versions of the game

inf jumps dont work anymore.

Do you plan to do a windows 10 version?

Welcome to the community @mikeprocurator.

I’m guessing you mean a Windows Store version?

A Windows Store trainer will be made if it gets enough votes from the community. Trainers need to be voted on - each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue.

1. Search for the game in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. CLick the result under the Requestable Games header.
  3. Click the Windows Store logo.
  4. Click Vote.

Be fairly warned - Windows Store is an incredibly unpopular platform with the wider gaming community, which is why you’ll find there are so few Windows Store trainers anywhere on the internet. So voting may be slow. You’re honestly better off getting a refund from Windows Store and re-purchasing the game on Steam.

Will there be an update for the game? Some of the cheats dont work

we need this trainer for epic games

Please Update cheats. Thank you

All of the cheats are working fine for me. What doesn’t work?

Hi Chris, The unlimited hotstreak and unlimited gauge dont seem to work for me sir. The other ones are working just fine.

Those will be updated soon.

Great! Thank you Sir.

Changes:

1 Like