FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AG
3. Unlimited MP
4. Unlimited AP
5. Unlimited SPP
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Gil
8. Mega Exp
9. Max Stats
10. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/08/2020
    Started development

• 01/08/2020
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Not sure if this is where I ask about this, but whenever I start the game (by hitting the ‘play’ button in WeMod) it says that the cheats were made for the 64 bit version of the game whereas I am using the 32 bit version of the game. How do I change it to the 64 bit version?

2 Likes

Lotta times if you find where you downlaoded the game there sometimes a bin and in that can change from 32 to 64. Or
Try and start the game first then when you are in game alt tab out THEN press the play button after game is running. That sometimes works

2 Likes

Thanks got it working. The cheats are working now (except the Unlimited SPP for whatever reason). Also, might be worth mentioning that when I had the unlimited items cheat active and bought an item out of the shop an error occurred “Memory Access Violation. Returning to title screen.” Only happened once tho.

3 Likes

Hello,
The trainer Infinite Items on FF Type-0 HD is giving a memory access violation error. Can this be fixed?
Thx a lot!

1 Like

``The trainer Infinite Items on FF Type-0 HD is giving a memory access violation error. Can this be fixed?
is Unlimited Items giving a memory access violation error

1 Like

Same problem. “Memory Access Violation” got triggered by either Infinite Item or Infinite SPP. Most probably the former. Also, no unlimited time for exploration? Before I used WeMod for this game, there was a trainer that offers it. I think it was one of Mr AntiFun’s. Where you can add or substract the amount of hours left before next mission. Or freeze it completely.

mods don’t work

1 Like