Human: Fall Flat Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Human: Fall Flat
This is the official discussion topic of the Human: Fall Flat Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Jumps
2. Super Jumps

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/08/2020
    Started development

• 01/08/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 11/17/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Human: Fall Flat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Not working online :frowning:

@PegasusP - That’s good to hear. Because WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes nor do we provide the tools to do so.

Trainers from anywhere on the Internet are designed only to be used in single player offline games.

does not work on macbook

WeMod is only for Windows. If you want to use this on a computer running OSX you will need to install bootcamp or wine and buy the game again.

unlimited jumps no longer works, it just switches itself off even in single player

The Human: Fall Flat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

just a quick suggestion if i may. if you’d somehow be able to add something like super strength, fly, super speed, and invisibility for it i think that’d be fun for messing around with my friends. theres also a weird thing where after you fall off the map with the cheats on, it activates for everyone else in the lobby. havent tried it online but it does that in private matches and i tried to prank a few buddies with it and they figured out that i just had it on. thanks in advance if you see this, i have hope it will be added but im not 100% haha

(edit) sorry if this is nitpicky but i was playing around with it in a private lobby and i saw that in certain situations, when i touched the ground after doing my unlimited jumps and then slipped without jumping again it wouldnt let me jump until i hit the ground. so basically if youre jumping in the air and slip on something and try to jump again it wouldnt let you. if you can fix that that would be nice but no pressure on inforcing that one, the other ones would be a nice addition besides one small little fix.

1 Like

Hey, I know that i’m not the only one whowants this cheat but here it is.
So basically it’s super strength, which means that the player who enables this cheat, will be able to lift loose objects that are too heavy for the normal player to lift. For example, a player can’t lift a bolder, but if the player enables this cheat he/she will be able to lift it like it was a fire extinguisher or some light object, and throw it away. This cheat would make the game so fun, and i don’t believe it would be hard to add it. please consider this, as it would be a great addition!

1 Like

please update the mods

Something about the new update for the xbox version broke the trainer and you cant super jump, but the flying still works

I tested this with 2 of my pcs and the super jump is broken for both of them so I dont think its just a problem im having