Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dishonored
This is the official discussion topic of the Dishonored Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Invisibility
5. No Blink Cooldown
6. Unlimited Blink Distance
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Perfect Accuracy
9. Unlimited Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/29/2018
    Started development

• 05/29/2018
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Soā€¦ everytime I launch the game using this trainer, it gives an error message when trying to auto-save and it crashes when I bring up the pause menu. Iā€™ve launched the game w/o using the trainer and the game works fine.

Note: The cheats work fine, but they are of no use if I canā€™t save or pull up the pause menu.

Help pls

What is the error ?

Try running the game first from steam then attach the trainer and see if that solves this issue for you ?.

I havenā€™t noticed this happen and no idea why it might be interfering with gameā€™s auto-save. What is your game version btw ? GOTY or the simple dishonored ? steam/cracked/retail etc ? Also does the issue happen when you start the game from infinity or AFTER you activate some options ? and if so which options cause this. A little more details would help me finding the issue.

Hi, I apologize for not giving this information earlier, but I have a cracked version of the game. Itā€™s GOTY edition.

And yes, the issue only happens when I launch from infinity. I was scouring the web for someone else having this issue and couldnā€™t find any instances.

The error simply says ā€œThere was an issue saving the game.ā€

I will try to troubleshoot it myself by re-installing the the same torrent and if that doesnā€™t work, Iā€™ll try a different torrent xD And if neither works, Iā€™ll just wait for your response.

Can you link me to the torrent or just your game executable (in PM please). The trainer was made for steam version so its possible your game executable is changed (depending on whose crack you are using). Does infinity gives you a message about incompatible versions when you try to launch the game or attach to it ?.

Hi, there is no message about a compatibility issue and I cannot copy over the exe via PM, nor can I even send one because it says there ā€˜subject cannot be blankā€™ even though it isnā€™t >.<

Anyways, Iā€™m not sure if I originally uploaded from this guy, but here is the same torrent it seems

REMOVED

And, thanks for being so receptive and helpful. I did not expect this and itā€™s very much appreciated!

[quote=ā€œPvpextremer, post:6, topic:10398ā€] I cannot copy over the exe via PM
[/quote]

Put the file in a rar/zip container, upload it to mediafire.com (or a similar site) and copy the download link.

^ This is the message error Iā€™m getting when I try to send PMs :frowning:

Seems everything is against meā€¦

Donā€™t post illegal torrent links in public threads.

Ok, so the fix for this was to download a torrent supported or run through steam

And Trainer works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi,i did trainer for Lego marvel Avengers and Ryse son of room they both work fine but I cant make Dishonored and Zombie Vikings work pls help me

what is the problem ? @Killb0b

the dishonored trainer is not working eny more its always crashing my game wen i start it

have tryd to restart my pc but still giving me errors and crash
:disappointed_relieved:

What is your game source and version ? (steam/cracked etc.)

Steam

The latest version

try to use the verify integrity of game cache option, and then try again. @AtomicBoobies

1 Like

Which options cause the crash? The trainer doesnā€™t do anything until you actually activate a cheat.

I am having a problem when launching the game via Infinity, it starts and then goes down like half a second later. Is this a bug or something. I am playing steam version GOTY edition. Would love to have some help.