Darksiders Warmastered Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Darksiders Warmastered Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Darksiders Warmastered Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Wrath
3. Easy Chaos
4. Unlimited Souls
5. Unlimited Horse Gallop
6. Freeze Timer

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The first time you activate a cheat, it may take a minute to take effect.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/09/2020
    Easy Chaos cheat added
    Unlimited Souls cheat added
    Unlimited Horse Gallop cheat added
    Freeze Timer cheat added

• 01/09/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Darksiders Warmastered Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited wrath option is not working with steam version. Did not check other options.

The first time you activate a cheat, it may take a minute to take effect
@Thordil let me know

The Darksiders Warmastered Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Works with GOG version, the cheats just take a minute to activate.

1 Like

@wmdkitty thanks for the feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This mod does not work for the steam version. Seems to be out of date. Everything i turn off automatically turns off. Usually mods need you to reload a saved game play or die on a mission to start. Well this mod does not work at all.

Of course im talking about the steam version 1.1 of the game. Im not much of a pro gamer but i play just to get the story. Thats why i need the mods. LOL the life of a chronic cheater.

and thank you reppin for making a mod for such an old game.

@REPPiN For me the trainer is not working I am on the steam version of the game ( as far as I know it is the latest patch ) and it worked just fine yesterday so I am not sure what changed but as I said it is no longer working.

Edit: I looked under were you press play and I saw that it was linked to two exe files. I am not sure how it was linked to a second exe ( say path as what the automatic trainer picked up ) but removing it seems to have worked.

Hey there,

I’ve just installed this. The unlimited health is awesome. :slight_smile:

But… the freeze timer is not even available. Is it only for Pros?

Says it doesnt work for the current steam version but it does, as description says just give it a min and they enable, unlimited wraith drains the bar and go back to War form but one enemy hit and it refills

Just downloaded the game and WeMod message appears “May not be compatible with your version”. I attempted to launch and WeMod app is stuck on “Loading” loop. What version are the trainers meant for?

The unlimited health i believe seems to affect the boss as well. I Kept hitting and hitting the boss spider and she wouldn’t die.

One cheat I would be curious to see is a cheat that instead of just giving you unlimited souls; you had a cheat that multiplies the amount of souls you get; for example instead of getting 10 souls the cheat would give you 50 souls; so you still have to play an earn souls if you want to but you don’t have to grind so long for souls.

Can you PLEASE add One-Hit Kill cheat? You’ll be our Heroes for the rest of the year, if you do!

He is a retired creator! Probably this trainer is retired too.