Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lobotomy Corporation - Monster Management Simulation
This is the official discussion topic of the Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Lab Points
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Mental

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/12/2020
    Started development

• 01/12/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 05/19/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/03/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hey, sir, I found out that the Trainer everyone HP lock down a 99, but this game will generally have peopleā€™s attributes above 120 in the middle of the game.
99 HP can be said to be unlimited life in the early period In the later period, it is really not applicable.
soļ¼Œcan you please upgrade to HPā€¦999? :rofl:

4 Likes

hi, sorry for the trouble but when i click play on the app, itā€™ll load the game up then give me an the error ā€œdifficulty finding gameā€ not sure how to fix itā€¦ even tried setting the directory manually but the same thing will happen. any way to fix this?

Edit: i found a fix iā€™ll post here just in case anyone runs into the same problem. manually set directory in the wemod app to lobotomys Exe (the one in the main installation folder) then load up the game from that same folder and not threw weMod or steam. switch windows to the wemod app, next to play click the arrow pointing down, and click on the exe that pops up under it. kinda a roundabout method but should find the game now.

Purchased specifically for this game wemod.Can health and mental be set at 999?

3 Likes

Welcome to WeMod and thank you for going Pro. :slight_smile:

The trainer includes options for unlimited health and unlimited mental. Which is the same thing that youā€™re asking for. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your replyļ¼Œ but he only offers to 99. But most of the damage has 200-300ļ¼Œobviously not enough

Thank you for clarifying. Iā€™ll pass this on for further investigation. :slight_smile:

The Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

There we go @aerkly (and everyone else). Give it a go now. :slight_smile:

Thank for the hard work, @MrAntiFun. :beers:

:smile:wemod is great, I will recommend it to my friends

Thank you for your update, I have been following you for a long time, and I also joined wemod because of you

1 Like

Oh, my God.Please change the mental value to 999, and you will be crazy if you encounter high spiritual damage.Please:(

4 Likes

sanity or the blue bar needs to be like 999 or higher. it cant be 99 cuz thats too low

3 Likes

can you guys please change the set mental to 999?

2 Likes

No Mental 99ļ¼ Mental 999 pleaseļ¼ Mental 99 they will die.

3 Likes

Pls update the unlimited mental I need to get firebirdā€™s EGO Weapon by the mental bar is way too low to survive a hit from the firebird.

2 Likes

with cheat, the mental stat is locked onto 99, which is very low when considering damage than you take during gameplay. Can you please make the mental stat the same as the HP stat?

2 Likes

sorry to be a bother, but it also seems that the sp might also need a boost to 9999 or so, there are some things in the game that do more than 99 and break the mod, but take your time im in no rush.

Hello Mr. Antifun. I came here from having been a patron of that site of yours back in the days before WeMod and just wanted to thank you for your constant hard work. Iā€™m just posting to try and ask you the same things that it seems some other people have. Could you please raise the HP and SP to 999 instead of 99, or just whatever other high number you can get it to run at? It would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

May you please set the SP stat to 999,many abnormalityā€™s deal more than 99,many other people have been asking this since March 20th.Please and thank you.