SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS
This is the official discussion topic of the SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited EN
3. Unlimited Actions
4. Unlimited Morale
5. Unlimited Skills
6. Unlimited Upgrade Points
7. Add 100 Max Health
8. Add 100 Max EN
9. Add 100 ATK
10. Add 100 DEF
11. Add 100 MOB
12. Add 5 MOV
13. Add 5K Capital
14. Unlimited XP
15. One-Hit Kills
16. Drain AI EN
17. Drain AI Morale

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/13/2020
    Started development

• 01/13/2020
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 06/15/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/15/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

why dose the infinite EN code bug by increasing the both the enemy and ally unites damage to tons the cheat for infinite en doesnt work well it also crush the game alot.

Steam Version - Add 5k Capital Does not work. I’ve tried different binds and executed on different screens, nothing!

I’m sorry but I’m not understanding your post, could you try and explain a little more? Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

That first post is really hard to understand. Seems like max EN increases damage as a side effect and crashes the game. I haven’t tried that one myself.

I can’t get the Add 5k Capital to work. It makes the tone sound, like it’s engaging, but it doesn’t have any effect to Capital.
Any help is appreciated

I suppose one could use max score for all the capital they will ever need. After completing a mission, the max score bonus converts to a huge amount of capital.

Sadly the game was just updated on 5/28/2020 with the release of a new dlc. Trainer no longer works sadly, and seems to cause the game to crash. Worked up until today.

waiting for your update :slight_smile: thanks

The SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

At what screen do you attempt to use the add 100 xxx options? I have tried viewing character stats and mech stats (these do look like they would affect the mechs) to no avail. Also attempted on the unit development/enchancing screens with no changes.

Trainer file includes a Trojan according to my antivirus.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @DarkenCroix. :slight_smile:

This is called a “false positive”. Trainers will trigger antiviruses every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get them from, just because of the way they work. They are harmless. You can find this information by using the search feature in the top-right of the forum. :slight_smile:

See here for more information and a resolution: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

wonder if you can add the mod from fearless cheat engine before where u can buy unlimited pilot abilities
as long you obtained that pilot ability. that option doesnt work anymore after the 9th update of the game. thanks for reading

there seems to be an update to the game. player’s side code still works. add 5k capital doesn’t work anymore.

Hey all. :slight_smile:

When a game is updated then the trainer will also need to be updated to be compatible with the new game version.

Make sure you request an update for this trainer via the WeMod desktop app. This link shows how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

now the codes appear to be compatible on wemod but add 5k capital still doesn’t work. other codes works just fine.

I’m having issues using the trainer…other games work fine using WeMod, but when I try to use this one, I just get an error saying the cheats are missing from my computer. It then says to ensure WeMod isn’t whitelisted by my antivirus but if that was an issue other codes wouldn’t work either.

I tried clicking History and using an older trainer, which works at first, but causes the game to crash when I load a mission.

Any new updates?

Please update mod :slight_smile: