Command & Conquer: Generals Cheats and Trainer

Command  Conquer: Generals
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer: Generals Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. +10K Money
2. +10 Power
3. Instant Recruitment
4. Instant Building

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/17/2020
    Started development

• 01/17/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Command and Conquer Generals cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

hey! i have C&C Generals on Origin and the app can’t seem to detect the game, do you know why?

I second that in a sense. I know some games have an ‘Origins’ option as opposed to mods for Steam or Windows Store or such. But I don’t myself really understand what ‘Original’ means. These days one of the only places to get the game legally I know of is Origins (which is what I have) Curious what original means in this context- it’s actually the first time I’ve ever seen that.

@FluffyHuski Try to launch the game first

@kylekatarn77 It’s registered as official as it originally was a disc distribution

Would you be able to make it the mod for origin too?

it works for origin, just launch the game first and then press “play” on wemod

When I click play it comes up with it telling me it couldn’t find the open game… ???

It does work for Origin although i did have to select the .exe file myself. Make sure you use the correct one by going into your Origin games folder, then selecting the C&C Generals folder. You should see two more folders in there. The C&C generals one and the C&C Generals: Zero Hour. Go into the C&C Generals one and select the .exe file. Then when i loaded up the game i pressed play on the WeMod app and it was working fine.

2 Likes

Do you think you could make a mod for zero hour??

4 Likes

Hrm, it’s not locating the game for me… to be clear on what I did, I went into the folder Origin Games, selected the generals folder, selected the application for launching the game through there (The .exe), then chose generals when the menu popped up. Once the game was loaded I clicked play in the WeMod app, but it says it has trouble finding/opening my game.

Not sure if this is related to the issue, but I noticed that when I clicked on the .exe in the game’s folder, it had that classic window pop up asking if I want to let an unknown application from an unknown publisher to make changes on my PC. I hit yes and then the game starts… and when I hit play in the WeMod App it brings up the same menu (I hit yes when I see it)

Wanted to follow up, not to the creator but to everyone else- is everyone else able to make it work doing as Trondraman described? Or are you having the same sisue I mentioned in my last post?

Sorry it has taken me soo long to reply. that second part of your message “want to let an unknown application from an unknown publisher to make changes on my PC” happens to me too but does not stop me from using the mod. I am not really sure what is stopping you from being able to use it too, sorry.

if you find the mod on wemod a button should appear that says “fix it” you can then add a custom installation folder so just find the .EXE file and select this should fix the issue

So I have the game installed in origin but when i select the (exe) file it will prompt me with “the cheats could not be downloaded”

cheats don’t work anymore or that just me

1 Like

This doesn’t seem to work for me either. At least not in zero hour. I have it in Origin and located the games, can even launch it through wemod, and hear the clicking tones that a cheat was “activated” yet the cheats don’t work

3 Likes

Wish It Had GODMODE

nothing worked…idk im using v1.8 c&c generals

1 Like

i can’t get it to work for Ultimate edition since i don’t have the disc, any help?