Kingdoms and Castles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kingdoms and Castles
This is the official discussion topic of the Kingdoms and Castles Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Creative Menu
2. Reset Has Used Cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/26/2017
    Started development

• 07/26/2017
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 11/14/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/22/2018
    Freeze Happiness cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added

• 06/28/2018

• 08/05/2019

• 08/07/2019

• 01/18/2020
    Enable Creative Menu cheat added
    Reset Has Used Cheats cheat added

• 06/03/2022

• 06/28/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Kingdoms and Castles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Whenever the creative menu activates, all npcs stop functioning and no one moves at all, but the game still runs, the merchant sells nothing and whenever something is selected to be built it wont build unless instant build is turned on.

1 Like

i sther any chance this gets updated , i like the last version which works perfectly but i also want to use the freeze happiness from the previous version which also works fine (not the othjer options just the freeze happiness

HI! I was just wondering when this trainer was gonna get an update, its been almost 2 years since it’s last update, and I don’t think it works anymore, especially considering the huge update that is coming to the game soon to overhaul AI Rulers. Thanks!

1 Like

Don’t work on steam.
Doesn’t show menu with creative mode.

1 Like

update? its been a while. at least let us know if its a possibility.

3 Likes

So I think it’s safe to say that after two years of waiting this Trainer is officially not going to be updated anymore, yeah?

1 Like

Games get overlooked sometimes especially older indie games and new hot games come out that they probably get harassed to make trainers for. They have thousands to keep updated just give it some attention through comments and hope for the best. Its about all you can do.

3 Likes

Hoping to see an update here. It’s been in the top 5 of the queue for the better part of week if not more. Waiting on this update has even made me want to take a look at the trainer itself, and have a go at updating locally, but am too unfamiliar to do so.

1 Like

Additionally, it looks like REPPiN is no longer creating mods, and ColonelRVH was the last one to update back in 2020. I get that the game’s Creative Mode already has the menu in place, however having the ability to activate the creative menu during a normal playthrough is a greatly useful tool.

1 Like

Contact the support and hopefully something can be done

1 Like

The Kingdoms and Castles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you so much!

is there a way you can freeze happiness or anything?

It’s not working again.

1 Like

no me fuciona

1 Like

Hello! So, i just wanted to let you know that the Kingdoms and Castles Trainer has not been working: The first cheat works, “Enable Creative Menu” However, the “Reset Has Used Cheats” Does not work, in the old cheat menu, this was not a toggleable but an “Apply” button cheat.

When you use “Reset Has Used Cheats” It doesn’t do anything, it toggles but it doesn’t remove the creative menu, even if you have it off, and from what i can see, the cheat is not working at all.

If you could please fix this, that would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you!

Please and thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day and night!

• Sulf
4 Likes

seems like your cheats need to be updated at least in here. do so when chance arises.

3 Likes

This needs an update.

1 Like