Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: WWII
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: WWII Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Grenades
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/06/2017
    Started development

• 11/06/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 06/27/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 05/04/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Call of Duty: WWII cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

does this work for online or just story

This trainer is intended for single player use only. It does not bypass any MP checks so going online with it will get you banned :slightly_smiling_face:

so why did this Game and Saints take so long to come out?

Without getting into too much detail, there were incompatibilities with how WeMod handles trainers within the app that didn’t play well with the way we needed to attach to the game. This should hopefully not be an issue anymore going forward :slightly_smiling_face:

I have started the game first then when in-game activated the Trainer and Activated each code to see if the codes work.
Unlimited Health works perfectly.
Unlimited Grenades are not working.
No Reload isn’t working.
Unlimited Ammo isn’t working.

it shows in-game that you have 99/99 ammo but when you fire but after you normally run-out of ammo you shoot blanks.

Same for the Grenades.
Same fore the No Reload as well.

1 Like

We’ll take a look! Thanks for your report! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Mr AntiFun,
Thanks for updating the COD WWII codes! I’am happy that they are finally here.
Sadly for me most of the codes don’t work however. Using the “alt/tab-method” the unlimited health-code does work, but not the rest of them.
Also the trainer does slown the game a lot and freezes the game very often, at a point I even didn’t have any sound anymore.
I hope, no know that you can fix this problem(s), because you are a mastermind!
Thank you so far and hope to see an update soon

2 Likes

Can we get unlim medkits as well?

yeah I just tried the unlimited ammo cheat and it glitches my guns and also freezes my game and lags aswell

2 Likes

does this work with zombies? (due to it loading cod multiplayer, im thinking not)

No this is made for singleplayer use only.

Thanks for the quick reply! I know that all trainers the trainers you guys make are meant for sp, i was the only one in my lobby and just wanted to make sure about using it.
Thanks again

1 Like

Update: I tried starting the game first then the trainer, now Everything works fine.
And as far I can tell you NEED to Start the Game First before the Trainer. if you do It the other way then only Unlimited health works.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. Glad that it works. Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a possibility for tank invincibility cheat , I’m stuck in tank mission, unlimited health does not work for tank,and unfortunately further progress is locked. Thank you.

1 Like

Tried this and it worked, but still getting the same gradual slowdowns and game glitching.
Suspect either a memory leak or the game developers trolling cheaters.

1 Like

dunno if i did something wrong, but none of the options work properly for me.

unlimited health doesn’t work, but gives RIDICULOUS damage resistance
unlimited ammo doesn’t work, cause the game still registers gun running out of ammo
no reload doesn’t work, cause if you fire the gun normally, the game makes you reload
unlimited grenades don’t work, cause the game registers you throwing 4 and then won’t let you do anymore

Hello @IkosVharr. :slight_smile:

Did you read and try this post? —> Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

1 Like