This Land Is My Land Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This Land Is My Land
This is the official discussion topic of the This Land Is My Land Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Weight
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Skill Points

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/19/2020
    Started development

• 01/20/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/29/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/06/2020
    Free Crafting cheat added

• 03/24/2020

• 09/15/2020
    Unlimited Items cheat added

• 09/16/2020

• 07/27/2021

• 10/16/2021

• 01/21/2022

• 07/18/2022

• 12/25/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The This Land Is My Land cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey STiNGERR thanks for making this trainer but I was wondering is there any way you could possibly add a teleport? it would be extremely useful as on my main save my character has been stuck in a hole for who knows how long now and i havent been able to play on that save because i can get him out.

Great trainer, latest update today broke it though, Pressing Num 3 now somehow disables the mouse look. Thanks for making these and other trainers antifun. I rather think you help with the fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

In this case it’s @STiNGERR, not MrAntiFun. But they’re both awesome (Reppin too).

There was indeed a patch for this game today. So a new trainer will need to be voted for. This link will help you with how to request an update: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Bear in mind that the game is in early access right now. That means the game will be getting quite a few updates, patches and hotfixes that’ll break the trainer.

Just a warning until patched i suggest not using it you loose camera control

1 Like

no option to request update for this trainer in the app

trainer is completely incompatible with the current version of the game

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Hi can u update it to v2.11490 trainer doesn’t work with this version of the game

1 Like

Last game update was Jan 17th he just updated it 2 days ago. Should be working fine

ıdk ı don’t have the original game and ı can’t open the game with wemod ıdk why thx for answering tho

If you dont have the steam version probably will not work.

Trainer does not work with latest game update ver 0.0.2.11619

New update landed today it looks like. The unlimited skill points “Numpad 5” doesn’t work. It will flicker 9999999 skill points then flip back to what you should have.

5 Likes

great trainer but 5 doesn’t work it flashes 9999999 then goes back to what i have normally

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

2 Likes

Thank You, Works great!

The only worked for my version is the weight but not the health, craft, ect. I still kept died when trying to go war by myself, and also if I was running the trainer the dot pointer on the game replaced by the deafult mouse pointer (the arrow pointer) so I can’t directed the person ways, if I turned off the trainer it back to normal.

Hope there’s an update forward for non-steam version.

What do you mean by this? The game is currently exclusive to Steam, you can’t buy it anywhere else.
If you mean you want a trainer for a cracked version of the game - that’s not happening, WeMod does not support cracked games.

1 Like

I was usually the cracked game first before I buy it, there are some bugs from the first version of the game, mostly the AI was stucked before the attack, and other bugs. I’m using the trainer only for testing the game, if I played a game I never used trainer or cheat :wink: