Football Manager 2020 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Football Manager 2020
This is the official discussion topic of the Football Manager 2020 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Payroll Budget
2. Season Budget
3. Transfer Budget
4. Balance
5. Scouting Budget
6. Set Home Team Score
7. Set Away Team Score

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Go to Finances tab before using the budget related cheats, Currency for cheats is Pound sterling.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/21/2020
    Started development

• 01/21/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 01/23/2020
    Scouting Budget cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Football Manager 2020 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Football Manager 2020 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Scouting Budget cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Season and payroll budget it doesn’t work and I dont know why

This was tested yesterday and both were working. Please make sure you’re on the latest RETAIL copy of the game and try again :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m on the latest version straight from the steam but the options don’t work, I’ll add that the transfer budget works well as the match results, but the options from payroll and season don’t work (I don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but after winning matches with a tracker you don’t get any points for winning the table only the real score, but the match scores as win). I’m playing on modification that adds a lower league from Poland maybe it’s a problem

Mods could very well be the problem, I’ll end up testing again here soon and will update this post when I do

The score changes but doesnt change the outcome. So changing the scores does nothing to the final result.

That’s true, but your team is happy to win, and it raises the morale even though you may be the last one on the table. :sweat_smile:

I saw something strange football manger 2020 sometimes appears for a second in non-compatible games and then returns to compatible games.

changing the score doesnt change the game to a win, could you somehow fix that?

2 Likes

Still not fix.

Hello,

Thank you for this “trainer”. Everything works except the victories.
Changing the score does not validate the championship victory …

Can you settle this problem please?

Please fix Set Home Team Score & Set Away Team Score registering as win. Goals added gets updated in the point table but does not count as a WIN unless my team actually wins the game. All other options are working fine, thanks.

1 Like

Has this been vixed yet this is the only reason I use this app otherwise in will delete

@MrAntiFun please fix the scoring issue! Scores increases or decreases fine but the win or loss does not count, only if the team win/lose for real in the game

both set team score does not work properly it changes score but it doesn’t count as winning @MrAntiFun pls fix

ı read previous comments it seems its not going to fixed meh :frowning:

yes the results change but in the end you still lose even everywhere it says you won but later after match its not counting and not working
please fix home and away goals cheats

1 Like

It seems I also have this issue, all the game reports say you won, but in the league table it will not make a difference.