Overlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Overlord
This is the official discussion topic of the Overlord Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/22/2020
    Started development

• 01/22/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Overlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

it won’t work for me it keeps saying it is not compatible but i have the newest version or wait tell you are further in game don’t know what to do. i got the mistress and tried to see if it would work but no luck

Maybe and try and play the game from steam first for a couple minutes. Then alt tab out then press the play button in wemod. See what that does.

that did not work

hey antifun i can’t get your trainer to work for overlord

Works for GOG Version fine. Need only ‘+Add custom’ or Drag & Drop of the Overlord.EXE

Any chance we can get an infinite souls addition?

3 Likes

hi there
thanks for the 3 cheat, but can you please add some other cheats that are on other trainers?
things like adding minion or changing the max number of them and godmod for minions as well.
thanks for the great work

3 Likes

Oh yeah more minions would be cool!! Having a real army not just a summer camp.

3 Likes

Yeah if we could get unlimited souls and minion health, that’d be awesome.

3 Likes

Hey, love the cheats, but was wondering, would it be possible to add in an infinite minino health, and a lifeforce increasing cheat, and maybe something to bypass the smelter requirements?

fr update this ■■■■, why make all those cheats for OV2 and jack ■■■■ for the better game

ik you can see this bitch

add unlimited minion health and souls money