FINAL FANTASY IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FINAL FANTASY IV
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY IV Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Items
4. Fast Level Up
5. Instant Attack
6. Set Gil
7. Set Exp
8. Set Strength
9. Set Speed
10. Set Stamina
11. Set Intellect
12. Set Spirit

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/13/2020
    Started development

• 01/13/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 01/24/2020
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Fast Level Up cheat added
    Instant Attack cheat added
    Set Gil cheat added
    Set Level cheat added
    Set Exp cheat added
    Set Strength cheat added
    Set Speed cheat added
    Set Stamina cheat added
    Set Intellect cheat added
    Set Spirit cheat added

• 12/31/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The FINAL FANTASY IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Cheats will not load. I get an internal exception occurred.
tried using both exe files and using in admin mode.

Can you please update the trainer? It does not work anymore… Would highly appreciate it!!

After November update Final Fantsy 4 trainer stopped working can you update the trainer please?

Confirmed… none of the cheats work except for setting gil. Which is nice, but kinda disappointing that literally NOTHING ELSE works.

Please update this trainer and if possible please add one for The After Years

yes please update the trainer i want to use the full menu the only ones on the menu that work is Set exp and unlimited items :frowning:

set exp doesnt even work for me just unlimited items and set gil

The FINAL FANTASY IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

All that works atm is infinite health, infinite mp and to give extra gil. I don’t personally mind that but nothing else works!

I’ve been fiddling with the cheats and it seems rather inconsistent, I’m not sure… I tested the experience gain for encounters but it doesn’t apply to all the characters in the party but rather only a few of them at a time and then randomly to others in between. It’s not necessarily a problem (to me) but I thought I’d just bring that up. lol

EDIT: The Unlimited Items bugs out once turned off and cannot be turned back on without resetting the game entirely. It only leaves my inventory with a sole Hi-Potion.

I’m enjoying replaying this game, and like how well they have kept to the original when updating it to 3D.

I’ve noticed, as of this writing (I have the game running in the background currently) that the cheats are all working fine, but could maybe be improved with a more concise tooltip. For instance, the “Unlimited Health” and “Unlimited Mana” only apply to the hero, Cecil, and not to the rest of the party. There is nothing to indicate that, plainly.
Additionally, the “Fast Level Up” toggle appears to quickly add 1,000,000 exp to each character, but only inside the status screen. I used the option to cycle through my active party members inside the status screen to add the above-mentioned exp amount to all of them several times. Again, there is no tooltip on this option to suggest that this is how the function is meant to be applied.

If I could ask for any one thing to be added to this trainer, however, it would be the ability to forego any random encounters. With how long each of the (many, many) dungeon areas are, and how slowly the encounters play out, I feel that it would be a great benefit to add this valuable time-saving feature.

Is there any possibility of this being an option in the future?

Thanks for reading, and for all the hard work you do on behalf of the community!

The name of the name may need to be changed because of the release of the Pixel remasters. This game is now listed as Final Fantasy IV (3D remake)

does not work with new 2D pixel remaster version, even manually added the .exe and it said it couldn’t load the game through the wemod interface(game loaded but wemod said it couldn’t load.

Would it be at all possible to update this with a No Random Encounters option? I love the game but it feels like i get attacked every two steps

Hi, Set Exp cant work