Aven Colony Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Aven Colony
This is the official discussion topic of the Aven Colony Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Nanites
2. Unlimited Water
3. Unlimited Food
4. Instant Construction
5. Unlimited Battery Energy

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/25/2020
    Started development

• 01/25/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Insta build seems to glitch. It will only work for a short time, building take normal time and some if not most will just sit partially built while the drone keeps working on it.

I had similar issues when trying to instant built with Cheat Engine. The memory locations controlling construction seem to be pretty touchy. I found a clunky workaround that seems to work for both WeMod and Cheat Engine if you use that. Once Instant Construction stops working, just cycle it off then on again. That should instantly complete any active construction projects. So basically, I hit “F4” twice any time I want to build something and it finishes the project. Again, it’s clunky and not very convenient but at least it seems to work… for now.

It’s still doing that, but the double toggle of F4, although tedious works every time

Can you use the steam version of this trainer with the version from Epic Games? On Nov. 4th this game will be for free in Epic so more people will need a good trainer :wink:

Would love if the trainer also worked with epic games : )

instant build works just fine except you have to hit the F4 on and off for it to work. but by doing that works fine. But it would be nice for the build bots to Auto repair damaged buildings and also would be awesome to have coloney plus or minus, mainly increase population cheers those two would be awesome please MrAntiFun Sir cheers mate once again top job

Game is beginning to crash upon launching any mode of gameplay. This includes launching the game then WeMod mod engine, or launching game from WeMod.

Despite this website saying wemod supports the game when I try to use it I get told they don’t have any mods for the game