HELLGATE: London Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HELLGATE: London
This is the official discussion topic of the HELLGATE: London Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Palladium
3. Unlimited Power

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/26/2020
    Started development

• 01/26/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 04/25/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The HELLGATE: London cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Palladium works but Unlimited Health and Power does not.

3 Likes

thank for this,but issues is unlimited health and power not work

sorry but still unlimited health and power not work.I buy this on steam this year.please I hope u can fix this.thank u

there is still a problem with unlimited health and power. it works in the beginning but if you change your gear the cheats stop working and if you equip the starting gear back on it works again so there is probably a problem when you get bonus stats. i hope there is a solution to this problem and i would love to see more cheats implemented =)

the trainer Still doesn’t work for me. (life and power) please fix it!

Yeah it don’t work. Kind of a buzzkill.

Can confirm that for some reason the trainer doesn’t work, maybe an update or something please?

don’t work needs a update

Health & Power cheats are broken. Money works fine.

update please! Health and Power

Hello good sir!

unlimited health and power are broken. Could you please fix this as soon as you have the time? Have a great day!

George

Unlimited HP and Power is broken unlimited Palledium works until you restart the game and its gone

whould plz update the trainer its bin asked alot in some time now

Health works unless a debuff hits you but so far it hasn’t killed me yet.
I’m wondering if it is at all possible to get attribute points on this game as a mod?

MrAntiFun is so diaappointing and too damn lazy to fix the cheat.

And here we are again months later… how disappointing. It hasn’t worked properly in over 2 years now. If you aren’t going to work on it, at least mark it as broken so people stop wasting their time. This is why I refuse to pay a penny for this. I’ve thought about it and there are just too many red flags.

I have subscribed to this service, and if this mod doesn’t start working properly soon, I will unsubscribe and use any platform, that would let me, to diss the site. The reason for this being you promote the trainers and expect to get paid for it, you should be able to offer support and assurances so that the trainers work. I kept my end of that commitment and payed up, now it’s the creators and the site managers turn to keep theirs.

The HELLGATE: London cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

No, sorry, health & Power is still not working, not all of them, some characters do work, it seems to be a problem caused by changing equipments, please check.