Planetary Annihilation: TITANS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
This is the official discussion topic of the Planetary Annihilation: TITANS Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Energy
2. Unlimited Metal
3. View Enemy

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First launch a single player game vs Ai and once you select your commander landing location press Play on the trainer .

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/27/2017
    Started development

• 07/27/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 01/31/2020
    View Enemy cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Planetary Annihilation: TITANS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Cheats not activating on game version 113553

Maybe update your game to the latest steam update. Just made this one day ago. Should work fine

Forgot to mention, game is cracked by CODEX

That’s probably the problem we dont support cracked games this is for steam.
Some cracks may work and sometimes dont

I love this community, thanks anyway

1 Like

Ya thanks any more problems or comments just post. We try to help out as much as we can. Lotta times after like 5 comments trying to help someone they finally say the game is cracked.
The problem with the cracked games is they change the code to much or when we update a trainer the cracked game is wrong version.
If you find the correct version it mite just work. Maybe

Can I use a downgraded version of the trainer with the WeMod software, and if I can how do I do it?

Can’t get to work. I have the steam version and I followed the instructions.

Did you wait to press the play button after you picked landing location ?
Need to alt tab out after your in game

I do exactly as instructed and wemod cant find the game, and every time i try to do a custom installation, the app crashes.

and just now i tried out the one that is 3 years out of date and it connected instantly

but the cheats on that one dont activate

Did you try and start the game first. Then alt tab then press the play button. ?
Need to wait to activate any of the cheats till your in game
Ya the other one is an oldie. Need to use this one

yeah, like i said i specifically followed all the instructions, and even alt tabbed out when i selected my position, it still wont find the game

You selected AI Skirmish, right? If you did try switching to the beta build of WeMod. I tested this trainer when it was released and had no issues with WeMod not injecting.

Just to add, if your game is not legitimately bought from Steam (ie - it’s cracked) then there’s a chance that the trainer will not work with your copy of the game. The trainer was designed for the legitimate Steam version, not an illegitimately cracked version. The previous person in this thread having the same issue as you admitted to using a cracked version, which is why it wasn’t working in their case.

If your game is actually legit, verify integrity via the Steam library to see if there is anything missing or corrupted from your installation and to make sure it is up to date. This article will help with that.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

yeah, the game is from steam and i already tried verifying integrity before i even messaged on here, nothing is working. how do i switch to the beta build of wemod?

also yes, i was using ai skirmish