The Council Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Council
This is the official discussion topic of the The Council Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze Current Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/31/2020
    Started development

• 01/31/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The The Council cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Game is rad! Thanks for the trainer.

1 Like

hey hey mrantifun, thanks for the trainer, but i kinda ■■■■■■ things up by mastering everything and… I just cant advance the chapter… is it possible to add an option that make skill points -99 or something like this?

anyway, thanks for all your incredible work!

1 Like

As Carloskita says, you can hardlock yourself by mastering everything since the game will give you skill points in story, it would be nice to see a option to set it back to 0, but other that that it works fine.

I second this ^. I too, have messed my game up by going overboard with the skill point allocation.

Just bumping this, cannot continue the game without it.

Bumping this as well. Would greatly appreciate an update :stuck_out_tongue:

Would love an option for “Unlimited Effort Points.”

Would be great if you at least give us a warning about that “bug”, because if you master everything you are stuck at the end of the first episode. A lot of people said that many times and the mod wasn’t updated with a way to reset the skill points or at least a simple warning. Simple like that, “If you master all the skills when you level up you will be stuck because you can’t spend more points”.

It is stupid either way to force you as a player to spent all points. What is the goal in this?

I am now in episode 4 and got locked out of the game. There is no way to progress because one cannot reset the points. Update for trainer needed.

lol hahaha i wanted to play the game and i feel lucky that i read all these comments, it seems there’s no point using the trainer since it will only lead you to a certain bug at the end of the episode.