Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness  the Secret Hideout
This is the official discussion topic of the Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stun Gauge
3. Unlimited AP
4. Perfect Item Quality
5. Add 5K Gold
6. Unlimited XP
7. Unlimited Alchemy XP
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/03/2020
    Started development

• 02/03/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 12/19/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i can not use add 5k gold in game, teach me please

I also cannot use “add 5k Gold”. Game is version 1.0.0.5.

Thank you for the trainer BTW.

i use cheat engine, can get gold :grinning:

yeah for some reason the ad 5k gold isn’t working for me… any tips?

If you are all having the same issue my guess would be its incompatible with the game version.

Please Request an update by voting in the Wemod App.

With the latest update, this trainer is now completely incompatible with the game. Someone needs to update the compatibility on the app.

Welcome to the community @UnseemlyDrip5.

Read the post that is directly above yours. Thank you.

That’s gonna be a lot of money to spend to get this updated, but I’ll try my best.

1 Like

Nobody is definitely required to spend any real-life money on voting or requesting, though doing so aids the development of the WeMod software. :slight_smile:

You earn WePoints for free by completing objectives in your WeMod dashboard, such as using WeMod with a game every 24 hours. These you convert into votes. Pro users get 50% more WePoints.

Voting is a community effort. So you can also use your WeMod referral link to invite friends and people from other communities to come and vote too, while being rewarded for it.

We have a section of the forum that occasionally gives away free games to those waiting forntrainer updates or needing another game to earn WePoints in: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. :slight_smile:

The Unlmited alchemy XP keeps toggling off wont stay on

i hope u can make the trainer compatible again with the latest version since it seems it has stopped updating the game should also mean if u can make it work fully again it should be fine
dont expect any more version changes to the game with the follow up atelier ryza 2 coming soon

currently none of the Stats cheats work at all (5k gold) (unlimited xp) (unlimited alchemy xp) otherwise the game is currently compatible with all other options I’ve tried so far perfect item quality only works if you highlight an item in the basket however It might be difficult to make it so all picked up items get the buff since you only are required to look at 1 item after gathering a bunch from the normal areas. I’m adding my points to a request for update to get the table fully working again and possibly get unlimited adds for each item creation attempt (it’s limited to your current alchemy level so for instance at level 50 alchemy I can add something like 8 items to each craft (without exploits))

update: item quality works on any observed item whether in basket or container but only the ones you look at.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

The code for Unlimited Stun Gauge does nothing when activated. Once an enemy enters Breakdown status, the stun gauge goes down as normal.

I’m also curious as to why there are no cheats for Infinite Gold Coins and Infinite Core Charges, but that’s a nitpick.

When using Unlimited AP, the game has a tendency to crash if you stay too long in one area before moving to the next one. The loading icon will stop rotating for a few seconds, and then the game simply exits.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements