Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Action Points
3. Unlimited Items
4. Set ST
5. Set PE
6. Set EN
7. Set CH
8. Set IN
9. Set AG
10. Set LK

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Open inventory then use stat cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/07/2020
    Started development

• 02/07/2020
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Excuse me. The Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel trick doesn’t work. The latest version of the game is installed.(V1. 27) The WeMod app accepts the game but the tricks don’t work. Can you help? Thanks.

Try opening your inventory before activating your cheats.

Where did you get your copy of the game from?

• Steam: This trainer should be working. What isn’t working and do you get any error messages?
  • GOG: There currently is no trainer for the GOG version, however you can vote for one. (https://www.wemod.com/cheats/fallout-tactics-game-trainers).
  • Cracked/Pirated: The issue is with the game, not the trainer. WeMod does not make trainers for cracked games.

I’m having problems as well. I only tried the stat manipulation, but none of them appear to work. Could totally be user error, but I haven’t been able to make it work.

I am having the same issue being discussed here. I open the game just fine through Wemod, I upgraded so I have full access. I am using the STeam version, 1.27. I have left all hotkeys the same and changed them as well. I opend the Inventory, the character sheet, started a new game as well as a saved game. I may be missing something, the explanation of how to use Wemod isn’t very clear. I cannot adjust stats or anything else for that matter. If this is still being monitored please respond. I am playing on a PC not an X-box and I do not have the X-box bar open.

opening the inventory makes the stats change but as soon as you close the inventory the stats return and nothing has changed. instructions are a bit unclear beings that simply opening the inventory and using trainer isnt working. first three work but the stats mods definitely don’t, at least on my side

1 Like

I have other issue. When I start WeMod it say that my steam version of the game is 64 bits, and that WeMod work only on 32 bits.

Please paste your error message into the search box. Over the years WeMod has been around, the most common errors are all resolved across the forum.

Here you go: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre

Thank You