Daemon X Machina Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Daemon X Machina
This is the official discussion topic of the Daemon X Machina Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited VP
3. Unlimited Femto
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Freeze Mission Timer
6. Unlimited Credit
7. No Reload
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Weak AI

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/14/2020
    Started development

• 02/14/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 02/15/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/27/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Daemon X Machina cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

sir it seems is not working x.x

Are you using the most up to date steam version ?
Not trying to use it online?
Should work fine as he just made this

Mine is cracked version. I don’t know if it was updated. When i apply the cheat it automatically turn off the cheat x.x

Cracked games are often incompatible with trainers, and not just WeMod’s ones.
This is because the crackers have altered the game files too much that it’s no longer recognised as the base game. There’s nothing WeMod can do other than advise you to purchase the game legitimately.

If you’re struggling to pay for your gaming habit, like a lot of people these days, keep an eye here for legit free ones: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. There are occasionally good freebies. Such as Kingdom Come: Deliverance, free right now.

1 Like

I have a problem with the cheat for “Weak AI”, the cheat immediately turns off as soon as I turn it on during missions. All other cheats work just fine.

weak enemy AI and Infinite money are not working for me (yeah I followed its info-note of heading to the store after activating it) also I’m noticing with heavy build parts the infinite HP script locks them at half health. also the Infinite Stamina script works for the arsenal just fine but isnt working with the pilot, havnt gotten hit as the pilot yet so I cant confirm or deny if the infinite hp or vp script is working for the pilot (outer) yet. Also the Unlimited ammo isnt working with missile systems or at least the one I’m running its not liking to work with. I’m running a large vertical launch system that takes up both rear shoulder mountings, its called HAW-AM01 Scarlet Star.

Also from what I can tell the freeze mission time/timer does not work as well.

I dont know if this helps but I also own all of the dlc so possibly that might have something to do with it.

The Daemon X Machina cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

sorry MAF still not work here T_T

Did you buy the game from Steam?

Sorry it was crack sir,but its okay if not work…

Ya cracked games change the coding too much also
Then when we update the trainer the cracked version is behind on the version

Does using trainer for this kind of game is detectable? I mean if I use the cheat only during solo play, then close WeMod totally during online play, will the game still detects my weird progress etc?

Not too familiar with game but if you mod your character like all crazy and stuff they mite notice or someone report you. Not sure how strict game devs are.
Like on gta if you mod your money like billion dollars they can tell and ban
But no if you start the game with wemod closed then no

1 Like

I see, thanks for the answer! I guess most of the cheat code is safe to use on solo play since I still have to grind stuffs, only ease things up during the process.

Probably I’ll be careful with the Unlimited Credit one.

1 Like

Awesome trainer, everything works like a charm. Much appreciated

One question: any plans to freeze the count down timer at the end of a mission so we can explore the maps? Freeze mission timer doesn’t seem to affect that timer (have it on Steam).

I tried most of the cheat, works great, thanks!

Only issue (as I expected) is the Unlimited Credit. Might be troublesome if I get into online (even with disabling the cheat) cause it sets our money to 99,999,999 something and the moment we activate it by accessing Shop, we got in-game achievement (thank God not Steam Achievement, that thing’s irreversible). I immediately load my save and it’s gone.

I appreciate the work but if I can request can you make it so the money doesn’t set to maximum? Just not decreasing whenever purchasing something, stays whatever my current credits are.

For now I’ll just grind credit like crazy since every mission is super easy heheh.

Ok ya we will have to go back and take a look. Usually the dev dont play the game for too long so when people play it and let us know what works and what dont we can go back and fix things :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Looking forward for it :smile:
I’m glad you guys pay attention to feedbacks :blush:

1 Like