Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Shield
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Flash Light
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. No Cooldown Energy Weapon

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with EasyAntiCheat disabled. To disable EasyAntiCheat launch the game through Steam and select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled. Once the game has loaded, alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/06/2020
    Started development

• 03/06/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/11/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 07/18/2020

• 11/25/2020

• 04/20/2021

• 04/16/2022
    Updated notes

• 05/06/2022

• 09/04/2022

• 07/21/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Thanks for starting this, can’t wait!

Thanks for making a start on this :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

This is too fast, going to drop everything and try it out now!

Awesome, can confirm the exit-cutscene for LASO still works but you’ll have to manually close your MCC game by alt+f4 or alt tabbing and exiting it as menu won’t pop up for end cutscenes

Just finished last 2 missions with help of this. Working good, no issues!

How does this work exactly? Just close game at last scene?
I’v always left it to like last checkpoint in game, then switch and finish.

1 Like

Yep just go through the mission and on the end-mission cutscene manually close MCC and load it up normally (non-mod mode) and it’ll bring you to the score screen and will unlock any relative achievement. Done about half of the missions at this point in the LASO campaign

2 Likes

Nice, does it work some way for Reach as well?

There is a specific Reach trainer.

Have you managed to get through to betrayals? I cannot seem to beat that one due to the banshee parts because I get mowed down when in them. Is unlimited vehicle health going to be added?

1 Like

there was a couple of missions I could not get this to work. Were you able to do it on Keyes? every time I alt+f4 and reloaded the game it would kick me back to the last checkpoint.

Edit: Is there a certain point during the cut scene your manually quitting? It seems to work sometimes and not others for me across the mission. Sometimes it will load me back into my last checkpoint, other times it will load me into the mission complete screen.

I like it when people reply and give instructions without reading. I was not talking about trainers but the methoid.

I just went around killing everything necessary to make banshee runs successful, not too difficult tbh once you pick up the launcher outside at the start, down some levels to the left.

@heltermacto

For Keyes I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4D5uCHB5XY

Basically you SHOULD checkpoint right before the banshees fall near the end, so when you load up normally its a quick and easy backstab, jump in the banshee and ride off. You can also easily get par score up to that point by killing everything after the glitch

@SILVAF0XX

It did when reach first came to PC. but idk if a patch has come in to negate the possibility. Don’t see why one would though

1 Like

i can manage the first and last banshee runs, its that second one where you get chased by a couple other banshees that gets me every time. How were you killing the other 2 banshees?

Use rocket launcher, the AI is pretty dogshit at dodging if they’re flying r ight at you

Has anyone been able to confirm that LASO works like it did in Reach? You could play the entire laso campaign with mods enabled and just quit out at the last cut scene at the end of the playlist and reload it normally to unlock the laso achievement.

Can confirm LASO works same as Reach. Ran it all yesterday in about 3 hours total!

1 Like

Also I wouldn’t even worry about quitting during final cutscene. Play up to end of the level, so last checkpoint that you see on screen.

Once you reload on non mod version you still retain invincibility. Just then finish the level to unlock your respective achievements; level complete, par score/time as well as LASO on the last mission.

1 Like

… also only areas I had any difficulty was using vehicles with health. Just stuck to warthog or stayed on foot. In areas where you are forced to use one (like the banshee on Two Betrayals) just clear the area first.

The other difficulty was keeping Keyes alive on T&R. You can use the save & quit method though so you don’t start the mission again. Just pause when you see Keyes dying and save & quit. Resume to carry on and it’s really not hard if you take your time.