Ultimate Custom Night Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ultimate Custom Night
This is the official discussion topic of the Ultimate Custom Night Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Energy
2. Skip Night

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/15/2020
    Started development

• 03/15/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ultimate Custom Night cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Would be nice if you added infinite coins too, I always get attacked when I’m trying to find them.

2 Likes

I have 3 suggests that you could add :>

• Unlimited Faz Coins
  • Always Frigid (Keeps the office at 60°)
  • Soundproof (No noise)
3 Likes

Unlimited fazcoins, frigid (50°), soundproof, also can you make it so if you skip night you get the points? I like the FNaF 4 office, but I can’t get it without getting jumpscared. (basically just an edited version of Mi7589’s comment with some more suggestions and adjustments.)

Skip Night: Doesnt Work It Just Pauses The Night Forever.

1 Like

requires update, skip night doesnt work

They Should Add “Unlimited Fazcoins” “Always 60°” “No Noise” “Always 120°” and update “Skip Night” to actually skip night because this only travels time

1 Like

you forgot to add… infinite Dee Dee Repel

1. add infinite fazcoins 2. add Infinite power ups. 3. add infinite AI points. 4. make skip actually bring you to 6:00 A.M. 5. add Speed up time. 6. Add Soundproof (no sound) 7. add immortality (no more jumpscares and animatronics can’t kill you.)
1 Like

Also make an option to make it possible to buy death coins infinitely please