Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
This is the official discussion topic of the Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Player Health
2. Unlimited SP
3. Add 5K Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/24/2020
    Started development

• 03/26/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 03/17/2021
    Unlimited Player Health cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

will you also be adding in a way to gain or give more xp?

2 Likes

Also the 5k gold does not work on Lucretias campaign

yeah the xp cheat would be really helpful I can’t beat a mission without it

2 Likes

any plans on adding xp cheat?

2 Likes

Good mod but it seems the infinite health doesn’t work for me at least, the SP and gold work fine.

The Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Player Health cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I’m having an issue with the add 5k gold cheat, doesn’t seem to be working

hey i know this might be a nuisance but can anyone get a trainer for heros as well ? its a childhood dream of mine to be able to play this game without losing lmao

2 Likes

hey i dont know why its happening but whenever i load the game through wemod with the cheats on they turn off almost immediately and i cant turn them back on till i close the game. anyone know how to fix this problem?

have they fixed it?

no they have not. i still cannot activate the cheats through the wemod app they continue to turn off as soon as the game loads

my cheats are immediately turned off as soon as i start up Kingdom Under Fire: the Crusaders. i bought the game from steam and i havent seen any special instructions on using the mods so i have no clue why it isnt working.

still waiting on a reply but im guessing this will never happen without money so how much will it cost to get a trainer for kingdom under fire heroes