Blood Bowl 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Blood Bowl 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Blood Bowl 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Super Players Stats
2. Set Super Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/14/2020
    Started development

• 04/14/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Blood Bowl 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

doesnt seem to work :frowning:

1 Like

Are you using the legit steam version ? And up to date ?
Not trying to use it online ?
Try and wait till your in game for couple minutes then activate the cheats

1 Like

thank you. yeah when im on the team roster it doesnt seem to increase stats or give me money

1 Like

Lo estoy probando de todas las maneras posibles y no parece funcionar. Cuando le doy a superstats los cambia durante medio segundo pero vuelven a ser los originales, y el dinero directamente no hace nada. Tengo el juego en steam

To anybody having issues with these cheats, please do this:

So - launch the game first via Steam launcher. Then wait in the main menu for a few minutes (at least two). Then alt+tab to WeMod, press play and then alt+tab back to the game.

Please report back on this, whether it helps or not. Thank you.

I’m trying it in every possible way and it doesn’t seem to work. When I give superstats the changes for half a second but they are back to the originals, and the money does nothing directly. I have the game on steam. SOrry, my bad for not traslate

I’m having the same issue

I’ve tried that and they still don’t work

hi There,

In order to have them work, I choose to play offline and not logging. Since then, the money works and the stats too so in the beginning of the game, choose to play offline not online.

Yes, trainers are only designed for offline, single player games. WeMod does not condone online cheating nor provides the tools to do so.

I know but I mean when i first launched the game there was a create an account option (and by so being online) so I did it even tho I didn’t plan to play online, just interested by the solo and playing against the AI.

the chests for blood bowl 2 are not working

So mine was user error. The cheat works as advertised I wanted to clear that up.

I didnt realize the game was automatically signing me online. I thought it wasnt working as I was using the trainer in a solo game league against AI but I was signed in. So the trainer wont work if youre signed in online at all. Even in an offline mode. I signed out and tried to use it and it still didnt work.

However, when I make sure I enter the game offline from the start, I can create new offline teams and leagues, and the trainer works perfectly as it says it does if you do that. It’ll work in team creation but also in league. Beware if you use it in league it can screw up your standings a bit… so dont do that.

But it IS a bunch of fun having 9 str elves lol.

DO NO SIGN IN AT ALL. You can create teams and play solo leagues offline, you just cant do it under your online name your coach name will always say “guest”.

This is perfect, trainer works great, creators work is stellar as usual. I just wanted to clear up a previous post I made in error.

1 Like

Glad you figured it out. Ya a lot of people say it dont work and after 5 comments find out they are trying to use the trainer online.
Some trainers will work online and some wont at all.
Good thing they didnt work as you mite have been banned from the game !

I thought I was clearing up but apparently caused more confusion lol

I did not attempt to use the game in an online mode. I simply attempted to use the trainer in a solo league while signed in automatically (which I didnt even realize I was doing) and found that it wont work unless I start the game signed off. So I had to sign out, close the game, and restart it.

I have been “signed in” with many WeMod trainers and never got banned.

So no offense but theres a reason “a lot of people” are having problems getting this to work. And its not because we’re all trying to cheat online. Its because that kind of thing is usually cleared up. Many WeMod trainers work fine if youre online using them, you just run into problems if you use them in an online mode. In fact a vast majority of the games I play I’m online using them no problem. This is literally the only one where I have to go out of my way to make sure the internet isnt connected to this game.

TLDR: I admit to user error but I was not trying to cheat a competitive online mode. If you need to be signed off or never signed in at all for a game that does so automatically, USUALLY that kind of thing is covered in the notes and description.

How do I go into offline mode?

Hi there,

At the beginning of the game it should be asked to you to login or to go offline. Just choose to go offline, you must not put your login and password.

ok thank you