Genesis: Alpha One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Genesis: Alpha One
This is the official discussion topic of the Genesis: Alpha One Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Storage
3. Super Energy Capacity
4. Unlimited Bio Mass
5. Unlimited Resources
6. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/14/2020
    Started development

• 04/14/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/28/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Genesis: Alpha One cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Cheat aren’t activating at all. I press the hotkey but it stays deactivated.

5 Likes

I run win8.1 64 bit system. When trying to install the Genesis Alpha One Trainer, it gets to 100% and then says install failed, could not extract the trainer. What can I do to fix this?
Thanks,
Timberln

Welcome to WeMod @Timberln. :slight_smile:

This sounds like something is being blocked by your antivirus program. Please make sure the following are whitelisted in your antivirus:

1. Update.exe , found in the folder located at C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  2. WeMod.exe , found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  3. WeModAuxiliaryService.exe , found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-VERSION_NUMBER\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\auxiliary

If this didn’t help, please attempt to use the trainer. When it fails go to your WeMod settings by clicking the down arrow in the top-right of the software. Then from there download the log and either upload it in a reply here or in a PM to me by using the upload button on the toolbar in your reply. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Cheat aren’t activating at all. I press the hotkey but it stays deactivated.

1 Like

so i bought game during sale yesterday used cheats yesterday and today just by running game once then quit game, then pressed play through wemod (i do this for all games) and every single cheat works i have 9999 health, 200 never decreasing ammo, ~999999 storage, resource, energy. so they work tyvm.

is there anyway you can update the trainer to set specific resources and use a scroll bar so we can adjust the amount? so i can have 5 panels for a specific building for example… thanks for reading ^.^

2 Likes

The game got an update today and now i get a “fatal error” when i activate a cheat

Can you update this? The only code that works is the resource code. Everything else causes “fatal error”.

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. Update requests posted in the forum are not counted.
Here is how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Currently at the time of this post, only 32 of the 2,323 WeMod members who actively play this game have requested an update, which is not enough to prioritise it.

Hello, I don’t know if this trainer still active / Attractive for user’s… but I put 50€ for a update, let’s pray ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank’s for your work

2 Likes

The Genesis: Alpha One cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

If I activate ulimited health, super storage and super energy capacity together, I get a black screen an crash to desktop, if I try to land on a planet with a ?anomaly/signal? (playing in german). Only with all three activated, solo or 2 together seem fine.

1 Like

So, recently Prime Gaming (Twitch) gave for free Genesis: Alpha One. With the recent uptade to the Steam’s trainers, its possible to use the cheats even if the archives are from the Twitch’s aplication, but the game usually crashes whenever you try to go to a planet for resources while cheats are activated. Is there any way to fix this, or even create a specific Trainer for Twitch?

Sometimes it crashes when loading to planets and other ships

2 Likes

用了这个工具之后,库存爆满,然后因为库存太满了,不能在商人那购买东西了

10mil storage is good but unlimited resources gets you 10,9mil resources which is bad since you cant trade anymore is it possible to set resources to 1milion or something this is more than enough forever.

@SuperKalafingo999 Has hit the nail on the head. I would actually prefer to bring the amount down even further. After all, I can’t do the refining achievements if I can’t use the refinery. I’m trying to just use health and ammo atm. (I enjoy the others, don’t get me wrong lol)

Also, is there a way we could add turrets and shields to the mod? Unlimited Deployables.

unlimited resources go over the super storage so you can trade for rooms at the trader the cargo caps at 10mil and all the resources make 11mil