SUPERHOT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SUPERHOT
This is the official discussion topic of the SUPERHOT Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Fast Bullet Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/24/2018
    Started development

• 05/24/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 04/21/2020
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Fast Bullet Speed cheat added

• 05/27/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The SUPERHOT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Getting error “these cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version”.

2 Likes

@Feltac - This means you need to launch the game first via Steam. Then, when on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

Please use the search tool in the top-right of the forum, this has been explained many times.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found a bug when you turn on god mode you do not die which i know is intended but if you exit the mission with it on it bugs out and auto turns off after a few seconds every time you turn it on

1 Like

none of the commands work anymore

2 Likes

Doesn’t work any more, all three of the cheats. Will this be updated?

(might be due to the new launcher which was updated to include the new game from the Superhot saga, Sperhot: Mind Control Delete)

Hello.

Would you please provide an update of the trainers ? Since last update of the game, they don’t work any more.

Best regards.

1 Like

Please mark the cheat as outdated @STiNGERR .
Also, any news on the cheat update?

Does not work after patch.
May I ask you for an update?

1 Like

Unlimited Health turns off when i turn it on :slight_smile:

Infinite Health doesn’t work, the other 2 are fine

First thing, where’s the MrAntiFun’s trainer version?

Secondly, unlimited health doesn’t work, it crashes the game after an exit and literally doesn’t give you unlimited health. You still die.

Welcome to the community @Potato95.

MrAntiFun never made a trainer for this game on WeMod.
There was an older, outdated trainer which was made by a retired trainer developer called STN. You can find it by pressing the History button which is under the Play button, in the trainer.

Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam in order to use this trainer flawlessly, as opposed to another store or cracked/pirated.

I think this is just outdated the last update was a little over 7 whole months ago

I’m getting an error that suggests the cheat doesn’t work on 64-bit version of the game. I used it a few days ago with no issue…

The SUPERHOT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

For me they work

Please do cheat that allows you to spawn guns and other objects (if possible)

when I start it it keep says that a problem has happening. so i doesnt work for me.