Booty Calls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Booty Calls
This is the official discussion topic of the Booty Calls Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Super Currency Reward
2. Unlimited Moves
3. Unlimited Energy
4. No Girls Fatigue
5. Max Affection
6. Max Passion Bubbles
7. Max Bubbles Progress

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/23/2020
    Started development

• 04/23/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/28/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/25/2021
    Unlimited Currency cheat added
    Set Currency cheat added

• 07/10/2021

• 10/19/2021
    Super Currency Reward cheat added
    Max Bubbles Progress cheat added

• 01/04/2022

• 02/10/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Booty Calls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hello, I am having issues with this trainer in that it isn’t working - whenever I press “Play” it comes up with “We are having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later”. If there is a solution to this, I would appreciate if you could let me know.

-Kubbus

Welcome to the community @Kubbus. :slight_smile:

First of all, make sure you are playing a legitimately purchased copy of the game from the Steam store. Cracked games are not supported.

Make sure the path to game’s executable is correct by clicking the down arrow next to the play button. The shortcut on your desktop is the launcher, not the executable, for example.

Under the Play button is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

Thank you for the welcome.

Unfortunately none of these suggestions have managed to remedy the issue, is there anything else I can try, or will this be a problem that will be solved given a little bit of time?

-Kubbus

Hello again. :slight_smile:

That’s a shame.

Apart from the above, the most common cause of cheats not loading is interference from security systems. Take a look at this post here for some help with that: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

Hello,

Sorry but I’ve already tried disabling my anti-virus software and it didn’t seem to work. Anything else? Should I try playing the game offline?

-Kubbus

Yes. Trainers are not made to use online. For singleplayer use only.

Hello,

Unfortunately this did not work either, so at this point I am unsure what else there is to do - I will await an update to the trainer (a description on the trainer might be helpful, just a suggestion)

-Kubbus

Update the trainer ? He just made it 2 days ago. Shouldn’t need an update already
You have the the legit steam store bought version of the game ?
And you started the game from steam played for a couple minutes , alt tabbed out then pressed the play button in wemod after ?

Hello,

Well the game is free to play, as far as I know, I did play around on the game for around 5 minutes and I alt+tabbed a few times before I launched the game. Thank you for the suggestions, once more.

-Kubbus

1 Like

Hello, can you update the Unlimited move to actually unlimited? thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve just tested this game. It is functioning perfectly :slightly_smiling_face: Please ensure you’re on the latest Steam copy of the game and try again

hello. Everything is working perfectly except the max affection. DO I have to do something in game with it enabled to get it to kick in maybe?

Hello everyone. Just letting everyone know that if you have the super currency reward on when you get a gem from the quest rewards it will max out your gems also.

1 Like

can u maybe try and add something where we can skip the night cycle or no?

It looks like the 1st, 2nd, and 5th don’t work with the game currently, I’m using the full version off steam directly but only the 3rd 4th and 6th works for me, not sure what causes the problem though

3 Likes

what happened?

the 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th don’t work with the game currently.

please fix the bug.

3 Likes

I think some of the cheats has stopped to work. I’m using the steam version.

Please fix these bugs, if possible :D.

Thank you so much :smile:

3 Likes

for me the Super Currency cheat wont activate

1 Like