Grand Theft Auto IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Grand Theft Auto IV
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto IV Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Set Money
4. No Wanted Level
5. Set Wanted Level
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game through Steam then alt-tab and click Play in WeMod once you have loaded into the story.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/27/2017
    Started development

• 09/27/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/06/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 04/26/2020
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Set Money cheat added
    Set Wanted Level cheat added
    No Reload cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Grand Theft Auto IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

ooh yes, thanks so much, will test it now!

None of them worked for me, turned off right away like the other trainer, except not even one-hit kills worked on this one. Did you have any luck?

4 Likes

Thank you!

I had that at first then I started the game first then started the cheat trainer and it worked fine

My antivirus keeps telling me there is a trojan when I try to start it.

It’s not it’s a false positive. Wemod is a legit company that is clean. All trainer will be flagged as a virus usually it’s fine tho
And welcome to the community and for being a pro member!

Your antivirus is being a dumb, trigger happy cowboy. Roughly 90% of all trainers in the internet trigger antiviruses to sulk. It’s purely because of the way trainers work, which is by altering temporary memory addresses in your PC’s RAM while a game is running, that’s all.

Add WeMod as an exception in your AV and the issue will be resolved. :slight_smile:

well I press start the game works but when I go into any of the three stories I try to use the cheats with my phone and it kept turning off so I ran the game and went into one of them and I press start by tabbing out of the game and if I try going back into GTA IV its just black forever the cheats don’t turn off tho so if there was a fix I would say a key for the start button

3 Likes

None of them stay activated.

While playing the game (after you’ve picked which gta version after the loading screen) hit play on the mod and then activate it. That’s how it worked for me

1 Like

Hey dear MrAntiFun i am big fan of you from many year ago.
IS this trainer work with Grand.Theft.Auto.IV.The.Complete.Edition-Goldberg PC crack version ??? Please let me know. or is this only for steam version… if it work how to play???

No. This is only for steam version.
We do not support cracked games on wemod.
It is made for grand theft auto IV.
Open up the wemod app and press the play button. For singleplayer use only.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Have yet to find a fix for it yet.

Getting the same trouble as many have already stated above. Cheats not activating in the game. When tabbing out and pressing play will only return to a black screen. Hope there is a fix soon.

Game crashes after loading screen. And when i get in and activate any of the cheats it just turns into off.
And when it works the game crashes!

Please fix this!

I’m using the Steam version - no cheats will activate for me.

Ah - spoke too soon - I’d been running it with two extra commandline switches :slight_smile:

-norestrictions
-nomemrestrict

And these were (I guess) causing the memory locations the trainer modifies to change address. I’ve removed them and the cheats activate now.

Glad that you got it figured out. :slight_smile:

Yes, changes to the game can affect the memory addresses that the trainers need to inject into in order to apply cheats to your game.

I don’t know how to fix mine oof

@ReliableBox32 - Are you referring to the command line parameters in @EmeraldTomb’s post?

It’s just as simple as right-clicking the game shortcut then going to Properties. :slight_smile:
Here’s a link: https://www.lifewire.com/command-line-parameters-video-games-3399930