LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga Cheats and Trainer for Steam

LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
This is the official discussion topic of the LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Max Studs

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/30/2020
    Started development

• 04/30/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I did my part! Thanks for this, on an absolutely god-tier game.

For some reason the cheats aren’t working for me at all.

Are you using the Lego star wars complete saga from steam store ?

I am.

Sorry your having problems with this. I havnt had a chance to try this game out yet
Maybe wait to activate the cheats when you are playing in game
Just a suggestion. Not many comments here yet to see if any else having problems

I thought your username was “RavenfyreFan” there for a moment. Almost made me blush. :laughing:

Anyway, could you click the History button, which is under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.
Then try launching the game first via Steam launcher. Then wait on the main menu for about 5 minutes (make a lovely cup of tea or something). Then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

1 Like

Thank you for your work! I have been stumbling upon this problem recently and I have tried activating the trainer 5 minutes into the game menu but it hasn’t resolved. Whenever I press enter during the stud collection at the end of Episode I: Chapter 3, the game immediately shuts down. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? Is there a solution to this?

freezing the time would be great.

crashes upon completion of a mission

could also be your computer

If anything my pc is over-spec’d for the game

Same here, getting crashes.