The Sinking City Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Sinking City
This is the official discussion topic of the The Sinking City Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Sanity
3. Unlimited Consumables
4. Unlimited Crafting Items
5. Easy Craft
6. Mega Exp
7. Unlimited Skill Points
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. No Reload
10. Super Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/09/2020
    Started development

• 05/09/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/13/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/24/2024
    Unlimited Crafting Items cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The The Sinking City cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you a lot for making this so quickly man, its greatly appreciated. Only thing Id like to point out is that the easy craft doesnt seem to function. just automatically turns back off. aside from that though, everything else works like intended, so all in all not that big a deal. Awesome work as usual MrAntiFun, you rock.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Whenever I turn on the trainer the cheat just turns back off, I’ve got the game on Origin Access and the trainer hooks on and says it’s working but yeah, the cheats turn back off.

Hey @CombatKat26. :slight_smile:

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was designed specifically for the Epic Games version of this game. We make no guarantee that a trainer designed for a specific store will work on other store versions. It may work cross-platform, it may half-work or it may not work at all.

Games from different store versions will often have slight differences in their game engine coding which would mean they will require their own trainer.

I see that there is currently no option to request a trainer for the Origin version of the game in the WeMod desktop app. But I will pass on a suggestion to add the option to vote for an Origin trainer for you. :slight_smile:

Update:

That was nice and quick. You can now vote for a trainer to be made for the Origin version of the game. Make sure you select the “Origin” tab in the WeMod desktop app when searching for the game.

Thanks go to @Instinct for adding the vote option. :slight_smile:

Thanks very much for replying and getting the vote up!

As the game had been retracted from Epic Store and been re-released on Steam now, could this be made available on Steam?

can we pls get cheats for it on origin

Im surprised its not available for the steam version.

@SuperKalafingo999 @DOOMTHEVOID @aegidaeon
When it comes to getting a Steam or Origin version, it depends on how many people follow it by clicking on the Notify Me option on the WeMod desktop app. The more followers there are, the quicker it will be added to the queue.

It will most likely never come.

Are there plans to build a trainer for the standalone game released through GamesPlanet? I am pretty sure it was released that way because of the very scummy move the publisher made on Steam

its finally on steam can’t wait for the cheats

1 Like

There’s a real funny story behind it WeMod offers only the epic games trainer but you cant buy it on epic games, you can buy it on steam instead but theres no trainer available for steam i hate to pirate the god darn epic version while i already have it on steam thanks for that WeMod.

So not everything works, and if you keep on easy craft for too long without the need it may crash the game but thats totally fine, the trainer wasnt updated for quite some time and i havent tried out every option.

1 Like

does this still work for Epic version?

I’m still waiting for the cheats for Steam too…

1 Like

so steam has taken down one of the most important dlcs for this game so if thy do make new cheats i hope its on origin because its the only place where the missing story stuff dlc is

A new version of the game was just released. Can we get an update to this trainer please?

Changes:

• Unlimited Crafting Items cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added
1 Like