Of Orcs And Men Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Of Orcs And Men
This is the official discussion topic of the Of Orcs And Men Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Trade Points
4. Unlimited Skill Points
5. Set Strength Bonus
6. Set Stamina Bonus
7. Set Agility Bonus
8. Set Mind Bonus

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/11/2020
    Started development

• 05/11/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Of Orcs And Men cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey, there Mr. AntiFun. My game cheats aren’t loading into the game and when it times out the thing says that wemod failed to donwload some critical files to use mods/cheats and that it needs to reinstall. None of the other games I have say that and after checking I can confirm that they all still work. Any ideas?

Can try and start the game first from steam then after the game is running can alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after. Sometimes the usually will work

Unfortunately I’ve tried that and it’s just more of the same. I’m not really sure what the exact problem is because usually cheats will just turn back off or simply say they’re unable to to be loaded. Instead it just keeps saying that wemod doesn’t have certain files to allow mods and needs to reinstall. Again, all of my other games work fine.

This indicates that an excessively aggressive antivirus may have intercepted and interfered with WeMod (ie: may be preventing this specific trainer from downloading).
Give this troubleshooting a go: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Trainer works fine for me, but i noticed an issue with the hp mod when active if you come across any enemy orcs they also have unlimited health the only way to bypass this is to either turn the hp mod off while fighting them or have str up to max and 1 shot them.

1 Like

Yes… unlimited HP = Enemy Orcs too. But “set Strengt” to high = 1-2 Hit Enemy Down

1 Like

thats literally what i said dude