Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. No Spread
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. No Cooldown Energy Weapon

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with Easy AntiCheat disabled. To disable Easy Anticheat launch the game through Steam and select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled. Once the game has loaded, alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Activate cheats once you enter a mission and level is fully loaded.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/13/2020
    Started development

• 05/13/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 09/04/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Pretty much all of the cheats function for the most part. But I still die occasionally even though I normally don’t take damage. It’s like I’ll be attacking someone, an elite will melee me and randomly I’ll be killed. So I don’t know what’s up. Also, is there a way that an easy-kill cheat can be implemented just like there was with Halo Reach?

2 Likes

Checkpoints don’t seem to work correctly when using it. For example i’m playing the mission “The Arbiter”, and got as far as the Banshee section, but if I die by either the banshee getting destroyed and the player falling, or just falling off the level, it seems to just put me all the way back to the elevator going down the hanger. Even though there has been checkpoints after the hanger area.

Cheats active at the time:

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Shield
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Grenades
  • No Cooldown Energy Weapon

Thanks for this. Will there also be a Windows store version?

6 Likes

Going to be attempting this later today… appreciate anyone’s updates on methods for transition between versions using save & quit etc…

Will need to run through the LASO as well as a separate play through for the under 3 hour run.

I’ll update my findings and give feedback over the next couple of days…

I wonder if it’ll work with the meg achievement?

It appears this will be a more stressful LASO than the previous games.

I think you die when you get backsmacked by an elite, It counts as an insta kill from what I’ve seen. Also be wary of which levels don’t have an ending cutscene, as 30% of the levels will skip straight to end screen, meaning you’ll have to restart the LASO playlist again (I think).

These levels include
Outskirts
The arbiter
Delta Halo
Sacred icon

I’m unsure whether there will be checkpoints near enough the end of most levels to make it easier, but it’s looking like we’ll have to play the last sections of these levels legitimately (damn loading times).

1 Like

Can’t you just play through the whole playlist to the end checkpoint on the last mission and change to eac version? I did that with Halo CE laso and had to do legendary in under 3 hours on another play through and did the last checkpoints legit.

You could be right. I’ve always assumed you had to finished the level with anti cheat on by leaving during the final cutscene. If someone could confirm that would be amazing.

For the LASO playlist previously I never left before the end of each level, only before the end of the final level.

1 Like

I’d love a cheat that prevents death by falling if possible. Would be a great help for boundary breaking.

2 Likes

Why is there not a Windows Store version of this game in the app? will that be coming later?

4 Likes

with halo reach and hale CE i didnt leave for individual level completion for achieve LASO achievements, just the last mission i completed the final checkpoints for them on EAC version of the game

1 Like

Can confirm from a friend that I’m correct with this.

Be interested to know when the most opportune moment to leave the final level is. Can you avoid the final fight with Tartarus??

2 Likes

yeah youre right bud, im going through laso on windows halo 2 with mods now :wink: get me that sweet GS :smiley:

i hope so, im on gravemind now so if someone could answer this before i get to the end of the game and have to fight him that would be great haha! windows cheats keep coming off after each level too which is a ball ache

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is a windows store version coming for this as well?

2 Likes

it will come eventually on here

1 Like

Big tip to save you some time like me!

You have to turn mods off to beat Regret otherwise the prophet is invincible!!!

Toggle the mods as you mount and demount regret and it’s easy :+1:t2:

1 Like