Scrap Mechanic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Scrap Mechanic
This is the official discussion topic of the Scrap Mechanic Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Items
2. Easy Craft
3. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/18/2020
    Started development

• 05/18/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 07/07/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/12/2020

• 08/13/2020

• 11/21/2020

• 04/02/2021

• 07/07/2021

• 06/03/2022

• 06/08/2022

• 06/21/2022

• 06/24/2022

• 01/18/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Scrap Mechanic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it will not work https://gyazo.com/77a767b2a70d458d48da591ddda059f3

1 Like

Get the steam version and dont use it online

Only the game speed works. Any ideas why?

Instead of using the wemod, In the script SurvivalGame.lua, The is a area that says, if g_survivalDev true. Change the g_survivalDev to true. Below This, All the commands for chat!

1 Like

Most people prefer to use trainers to cheat, because:

1. It is safer than messing around with game files. Changing game data can cause corruption, CTDs and game-breaking bugs.
  2. It’s easier to control your cheats with a trainer.
  3. Using the console or other in-game built-in cheats generally disables the ability to earn achievements. Trainers do not disable achievements.
  4. A growing trend in some new games nowadays force people who use consoles or in-game cheats to have the title “Cheater” attached to their name when they go in online game modes, which results in other (poorly-informed or misunderstanding) players slinging verbal abuse at them and, in the case of private servers, being constantly kicked. Trainers generally do not trigger the player to be marked as a cheater.
1 Like

Can we have a immortality/infinite health?
Also infinite items, should be replaced by infinite hand :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you.

I thought that easy craft crafts the item WITHOUT having to have all the items in your inventory instead of it letting you crafting without any of the items needed.

is anyone else having this problem every time I place down a fuel container or a water container I can only put one of the items in there and I can’t pick up the fruit crates or any of the Bots for some reason I tried everything else so I think it might be wemod I don’t know

what does the easy craft do?

I know why for the easy craft you just need one of every item in the recipe and the inf health just doesn’t work but the game timer does.

makes it so that you only need one if the items in the recipe.

Only the time control works the crafting and unlimited items doesnt do anything can some1 explain to me what they do and how to fix it

nvm i got the inf item working
but easy craft is a nope

It won’t let me use the cheats. It says this: Files that WeMod requires to enable cheats are missing from your computer. This is typically due to anti-virus software incorrectly detecting them as malicious files. To continue, you may need to temporarily disable your anit-virus software after reinstalling WeMod. It doesn’t say this about any other trainers that I have on WeMod but this one.

Ya antivirus are touchy some make it through and some get caught just depends on the coding even still with mine sometimes windows defender pops up
But usually that is the main reason trainers dont work is your AV

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I still cannot launch the trainer. since the update to the trainer it says its for the 64bit version of the game and Im running 32version. I have tried launching the game first and then the trainer and still the same error message. anyway to fix this?