Trials of Mana Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trials of Mana
This is the official discussion topic of the Trials of Mana Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited XP
5. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/18/2020
    Started development

• 05/18/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Trials of Mana cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you! @STiNGERR

First of all, thank for this trainer! It’s great!

But is there any way to use a hex editor to change the value the unlimited money cheat changes? I’ve found that selling stuff doesn’t get money back but buying stuff uses money, which is fine but I was trying to get rid of money so I wouldn’t have any money left so I can get the money achievements on Steam and only earn money not from cheats. However, when I got down to almost money, I bought something for more money than I had to test if the cheat wasn’t in effect anymore, since I didn’t have the game connected to the WeMod trainer and it reset to unlimited money. I wish I hadn’t used that cheat honestly because it seems active even when the trainer isn’t running. Also, even without the trainer active and after buying a bunch of stuff to bring the amount down from 9999999 I always get a message saying I don’t have room for more money. Please help! Thank you very much!

Small patch was just put on steam. Nothing wrong as of yet with mod. Just so everyone is aware, fought small mobs and a boss for a test run. Health Mana Stamina XP and Money are still working at this time.

1 Like

I want to see an update to this. Mainly in the form of:

• instant kills
  • enemies drop items %100 of the time
  • Unlimited items (Simply use, sell, or buy to get a max stack from having a single item in your inventory / item wheel)
1 Like

I really do not like unlimited XP cheats most of them they won’t shock you to the highest level which sucks. The best ones are the XP multipliers. I would love one for this game or at least a training point multiplier but I don’t think many play this game