Ravenfield Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ravenfield
This is the official discussion topic of the Ravenfield Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Ragdoll
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Weapon Overheat
6. Unlimited Vehicle Health
7. Drain AI Weapons

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world then alt tab our of the game and click Play in App.

Use mods after you are in actual game world.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/20/2019
    Started development

• 07/20/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 07/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/21/2019
    No Kick Over cheat added

• 07/30/2019
    Updated notes

• 07/30/2019

• 07/30/2019
    No Ragdoll cheat added
    No Weapon Overheat cheat added

• 11/01/2019
    Cease Fire cheat added

• 05/23/2020
    Updated notes

• 11/19/2020
    Drain AI Weapons cheat added

• 11/20/2020

• 09/16/2021

• 09/23/2021

• 05/04/2022

• 05/08/2022
    Updated notes

• 08/06/2022

• 08/05/2023

• 08/25/2023

• 08/25/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ravenfield cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

None of the cheats work. I tested it with the no mods setting on startup and after spawning in the map and picking my guns i clicked play and loaded the mods to no effect.

4 Likes

Same

Only cheat that works is the health cheat and it gives it to the enemies as well

3 Likes

These cheats do not work, even when I enter a game, none of the cheats are working, I tried multiple times and still doesn’t work, I hope these cheats gets fixed soon.

1 Like

It’s useless

1 Like

Okay, I know that a few people have said this but the cheats just don’t work considering that I have done everything from turning off mods, uninstalling them, changing the keybindings, the cheats will say they are on, but then they dont work.

1 Like

Hey guys,

This game was updated recently. Therefore the trainer will likely be in need of an update to be compatible with the latest game version.
You can see the game’s latest update notes by clicking here.

Bear in mind that this is an early access game. So you need to expect that the trainer may break occasionally due to regular updates to the game.

I see there is no button to request a trainer update for this game in the WeMod desktop app. This link will explain that: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.
Bear in mind that there are plenty of free games to grab while waiting for updates: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community.

Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

it certainly needs updated

Cheats break the game

Hate that votes are need to update. but none the less my vote of ten has been cast. this really should be updated soon though. Thank you

Hello @Chevy1965. :slight_smile:

The voting system lets the trainer developers know which trainers the community wants the most and helps to organise them for updates.

There are millions of games in existence. Tens of thousands of them are in WeMod’s library. It is humanly impossible to keep track of them all and know which ones people want trainers for without a voting system.

Over the years I have seen a lot of trainer and cheating communities, all which had no proper voting/organisation system. Roughly 98% of them don’t even exist anymore. WeMod is by far the most organised and structured I have ever seen. Updates to popular games on WeMod and the release of new trainers are far quicker than any other community I have seen. And it’s all thanks to the voting system. It would be chaos without it.

Don’t forget that you have a referral link in your WeMod dashboard to invite others to vote while being rewarded for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough was having a bad night and sadly took it out on random folks to which I do apologize.

Changes:

• Drain AI Weapons cheat added

Changes:

• Drain AI Weapons cheat added

no ragdoll makes everyone invincible you can shoot at the ai but there isn’t even a hit marker.

yeah none of these cheats work, idk what kind of updates Stingerr is doing but they still wont work.

Make sure you have the steam store bought version of the game
And also under play button button is history make sure top newest trainer is highlighted

Both of these fixes were checked, and it appears im not the only one with the problem.