Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Fast Energy Recovery
3. Unlimited Resources
4. Unlimited Squad Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/23/2020
    Started development

• 05/23/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Dawn of war 2 trainer mod works vs AI but I was hoping it will work for live online multiplayer. Can you make it work please?

No. We don’t make trainers to work online / multiplayer. Singlplayer only

1 Like

Trainers, no matter where you get them from, are only ever designed to work in single player offline game modes for technical reasons.

Trainers work by injecting the cheats into the RAM of your PC while a game is running from it.
Online games are running on a server thousands of miles away from you, not on your PC, so there is nothing in your RAM for a trainer to inject cheats into.

Cheating in online games requires hacks, not trainers. They are two completely different things. Since hacks are illegal, WeMod will never provide any.

1 Like

Tried to used your trainer and popped up as a trojan.
If this isn’t a virus you might want to put up a disclaimer
or change it so it does not trigger firewalls.
If it is a virus, well then that is rude…I wanted to break my game, not my system.

1 Like

It is not a virus it’s a false positive most all trainers you download will be flagged as a virus some get through and some get caught by AV. We would never upload a virus in our trainers. Also some antivirus software are over aggressive

I fully understand that, that’s why I replied to the creators comment to bring these up.

I have run numerous games with trainers over the months and yet to encounter this problem until now, so to give future users a heads up about this problem would just be a curiosity.

Thank you. However, we already have plenty of informative threads letting users know about these false positives. They are easily found using the search feature in the top-right of the forum.

Like this one, for example, which explains why it happens, including a link to how to resolve it and a link to a statement by WeMod’s Co-Founder/Lead Developer: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan. :slight_smile:

Again I fully understand, am aware of the external fourms you can look at, as well as the procedure to fix it on my end.

I am just giving the creator what he asked for when he said: “Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!”
I myself, if I was a creator on this site, would find that piece of info important, so I could adress it and avoid losing potential users.

Since that would worry most people who use your app. Most people dont go to your forum right away when a potential virus is attacking their computer, even if it’s a false positive.

Anyhow I now apologize to the creator for leaving this string of posts that obviously have caused some concern among the staff of this platform. When I just wanted to do what you asked and leave you with the info stated before. I am sorry! And apologize sincerely.

Iwould ask any other users whom have questions or concern to DM me directly, thank you and enjoy WeMod!!

Hello STiNGERR, i want to thank you for the 4 cheat codes that you made for Dawn Of War 2: Retribution. i love using them a lot and it make the game more fun but can make one request, can you please create a cheat code that lets us play more units have a 100 unit cap makes the game a little boring. i have you can make this cheat code but if you can’t then i’ll understand.

Hello STiNGERR This mod can use with enemy Ai and I can’t use with my custom army sorry for my English i hope you will understand my question :slight_smile:

actually I don’t have a problem with Ai Enemy and it feels better when i saw a lot of unit but it can’t work with all custom unit

启动游戏之后运行修改器会导致游戏崩溃 有什么解决方案吗

Running the modifier after starting the game will cause the game to crash. Is there a solution

Mod not working for me in VS AI

1 Like

Since you can’t play offline, I don’t really understand how this works. I haven’t been able to get these to work in custom games. Any ideas?