Saints Row: The Third Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Saints Row: The Third Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the Saints Row: The Third Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Notoriety
4. Set Money
5. Set Level
6. No Reload
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Unlimited Explosives

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/26/2020
    Started development

• 05/26/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/31/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Saints Row: The Third cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for making the trainer MAF, but i think the set level trainer is not “working”. Sure its change your level to what you want but the the game don’t recognize that thus still locking the upgrade behind the the level even though you already met the requirement.

5 Likes

any fix around this i went up to 25 but nothing lol

2 Likes

any fix for the level mod, cant seem to get upgrades now and it doesnt know that my level is at a level to unlock them even if you do it one by one

3 Likes

need a fix for level please

1 Like

Levels still doesn’t work… Otherwise great work, really appreciate all the effort mods love and support :blush:

Thanks for this, MAF. Replaying this version right now and wondering if you’re planning to add ‘Invincible Vehicles’ any time soon? Wouldn’t mind ‘Invincible Homies’ too if you can. I just don’t like seeing them die. lol

Also, do you think it would be possible to change the ‘Set Money’ cheat into an ‘Add Money’ option instead? I get delayed keyboard inputs when SR3 is running fullscreen despite having it installed in a pretty decent system (9900k, 1080TI, 32GB) and I can’t make it Borderless either. scratch this part, looks like it’s just fine when I use it with the game on focus Thanks again!

This trainer works on the Steam release as well. Just add the Steam folder’s Remastered executable; the game itself is apparently identical to the Epic release.

The money code is fun. I should add that when you add money with it each increment is a thousand bucks instead of $100K as (for some ungodly reason) the trainer’s cash add is shown in cents. Never mind that change is not a thing in the game. The money spends, by the way, but it resets by increasing (or decreasing) your set level.

please fix the level cheats i cant call in vehicles now lol. and the cheat to remove levels dosent go below level 2. for some reason so i cant just remove my level and level up again to get the upgrade.

1 Like

The level cheat is not working… is not just not working it make you’re game bug and you need to restart the game at 0… I tried giving me 20 level and the game don’t give me the upgrade I’m suppose to have at level 20 so I put myself to level 1 to do it normally… well, no the cheat is weird and you only can put yourself to 2… witch is retard but yhea made me restart my story ive been doing for a week… thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

so, how about today, this trainer is still working fine 100% ??

any news about level fixes?

How about an “Infinite Health Vehicles” cheat?

The Saints Row: The Third Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The level cheat is not working for me still

It seems if you use the cheat for Epic, it kills being able to purchase any ability upgrades.

the level does not work like unlimited ammunition. Would need other mod like the one shot or other thank you otherwise great menu ^^

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Stamina
  3. No Notoriety
  4. Set Money
    5. Set Level (HS)
  5. No Reload
  6. Unlimited Ammo
    8. Unlimited Explosives (HS)

@MrAntiFun

money doesnt work

none of them work on epic